• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

0C3 Pearl - July 20-22! CHECK 1st ROUND SINGLES POOLS!

what type of crew battles would you want at 0c3? (plz vote only if u r coming)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMintyCookie

Smash Journeyman
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! I wannaa playyyy you. I promiseeee I'll be a tiny bit of a challenge atleast =] I used to be ok and decent!!!!!! =D. Losing to girls in smashbrothers is my dream.

I love lamp

Smash Apprentice
Lol M2K is too good but something tells me he wont win singles this time D=

yay at Ken and BS owning in teams~

AND GO KAISER!

/EE

The Game II

Smash Champion
Tang and SS still in it. Glen why not post results here since blogger.com is calling you a spammer?

Grats to everyone so far. It seems like Ken and BS are running on pure adrenaline right now, while everyone else is falling asleep.
It's OK, they're asking me to put in a code now, which is fine.

There's only one more match, so I should be fine after that.

And if you didn't read ... just an unbelievable, amazing, high-powered semifinal. I had knots in my stomach wondering who was going to get that last knockout.

Hopefully the finals is just as good.

--GCII

Lixivium

Smash Champion
Congratulations to Isai and King for winning Teams.

Congratulations to Ken, who must be running on fumes by now, and Bombsoldier, who received so much ragging for crews, on placing second.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Wooooo! Great job to Isai and King for winning doubles!

TheMintyCookie

Smash Journeyman
SuperRad You're just spamming useless comments. *Throws a pissy fit.

Edit: If you couldn't tell... sarcasm. I really do enjoy your swearing. It gives me a better sense of your passion for Norcal, Ken, Bs, Tang, and Jeff. **** YEAH. NORCAL.

SuperRad

Smash Master
SuperRad You're just spamming useless comments. *Throws a pissy fit.

Edit: If you couldn't tell... sarcasm. I really do enjoy your swearing. It gives me a better sense of your passion for Norcal, Ken, Bs, Tang, and Jeff. **** YEAH. NORCAL.
it's like 1 am and i should be trying to sleep or something but instead im "spamming" this thread. whatever, i'm like top tier at posting on smashboards anyways, i don't think many people could beat me in a posting mm. :psycho:

and i've heard that you're hella good. at the last norcal tourney I think tang or myko or falcomist or all three said something about how you have mad mndgames and can beat rey or something.

TheMintyCookie

Smash Journeyman
yeah SuperRad, my brains have been good to me. But since i stopped playing for the past year.. my fingers can't keep up anymore. For example.. I try to run and grab.. and instead... I jump.. then double jump.. and neutral air. o.O I don't even know how that happens. Everyone owns me now =D. Well, doesn't matter; if Pandax says i'm a noob then i am a noob =D

I became normal friends with tang and myko. Sorta. The past year i've stopped playing smash entirely but Tang won't hang out with me unless i play him in smash -_-.

And holy crap Mango is an frikkin cool name too! I'm allergic to mangoes =]

GO ANYONE FROM WEST SIDE! :p

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
FYI, aznspikes, that qualifies as off-topic spam. Please use this thread to discuss 0C3 and the current results only.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Wow, nice ****ing job to Lucky and Mango for getting 5th :)

TheMintyCookie

Smash Journeyman
Nealdt, i apologize with all my heart. To fly with dragons in a land apart.

I will do no more arguing.

Anywho.. I'm proud of Tang. Mitchell's fox must've improved for this tourney a lot. And Jeff Leung is simply a monster. I bet he was silent and calm for this tourney too. Although i do remember one time we took a break from smash at my house to play WWE Day of Reckoning II and i got him to laugh hysterically. Anyways. I bet 1 dollar that tomorrow, Jeff Leung will eliminate Mew2King from the brackets. I believe it because SilentSpectre is cool and I ate 5-5-5 deal with him before. He ate like 2 slices and I ate a box. mmmMmmmm.

*Struggles to stay on topic.

Anyways.. WOOOO go Nezumi! I hope you eliminate Tang from the brackets tomorrow! I hope you down-B his face inwards. Just tell him that Jeff Lau specifically said that if he hits girls, I will think he's a noob. =] 5th place is amazingggggggggggg! PC Chris must be an awesomeeeeee partner. He was your partner right? Anywho.. Good jobbbbb to west COASTTT!!!! Cmon SuperRad back me up, i'm running out of things to say. OMgoddddd Nezumi is my new idol, sorry Ken and Isai. But good job isai on the win! wwoooooooo

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
Congrats to Isai and King! For King to drop out of the competitive scene for a couple of months and then come back and win doubles at one of if not the biggest tournament of the year is really something. Some one give that man a big pat on the back! Give Isai one while you're at it ;)

Also congrats to Ken and Bombsoldier for working your way all the way through the loser's bracket (including going through M2K and Chu Dat) and almost pulling off the win; I was pulling for you guys :)

Repryx

Smash Champion
*sigh* My inspiration BS is losing his touch....He's still good tho! (Just not as good)

Eggm

Smash Hero
Congrats to isai and king... that is an unholy union... jiggs is god tier in teams and you put the best jiggs with the best teams player in ssbm... wow. :( m2k will still win singles good luck m2k!!

LuCas23332

Smash Journeyman
Oh the singles didn't start yet? Im actually more interested in the singles matches than the crews/teams matches.
edit: well the 2nd half didn't start yet at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom