• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

0C3 Pearl - July 20-22! CHECK 1st ROUND SINGLES POOLS!

what type of crew battles would you want at 0c3? (plz vote only if u r coming)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMintyCookie

Smash Journeyman
? How come i'm annoying? Sheesh it seems like if i don't root for m2k then im automatically a noob who's spamming.

I am now Nezumi's self proclaimed number one fan. I am only gonna pick Jigglypuff from now on. I hope she places highest for all girl players in OC3 !!! *crosses fingers and toes.

peachori

Smash Journeyman
i wish smashboards had a function where you could turn off posts from specific users. i have an idea that a few people would be using it right now.

TheMintyCookie

Smash Journeyman
Hey hey hey, that's off topic.

Anyways, how is BS, Ken, Isai, and Tang doing so far?

Did Silent Spectre eliminate m2k yet?

Puffinator

Smash Ace
I am so happy that king and isai won teams. Mostly cause of king cause he's balla. Also...ISAI=TWO TIME OC3 DOUBLES CHAMP

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Glenn: your website mentions a couple times that people might be hurt by being in a pool with lots of DQs because they'll have fewer overall wins. Fortunately, though, tio only cares about how well you did within your own division. The top-placing players from each pool will be given the same level of consideration when making the next bracket, so Isai will be as highly-ranked as any other first-place the next round.

The Game II

Smash Champion
Glenn: your website mentions a couple times that people might be hurt by being in a pool with lots of DQs because they'll have fewer overall wins. Fortunately, though, tio only cares about how well you did within your own division. The top-placing players from each pool will be given the same level of consideration when making the next bracket, so Isai will be as highly-ranked as any other first-place the next round.
Thanks for the clarification, neal. I'll make sure to put that on the updates.

--GCII

The Game II

Smash Champion
Regarding brackets: If a person isn't playing, they're crowding around Arash to see the brackets, so I'm not going to part the sea to get it.

I'm going to at least make note of the notable matches. No Ken, no M2K, no Bomb Soldier yet.

--GCII

DEHF will play Maple.

peachori

Smash Journeyman
i was thinking wtf would wobbles use fox then i realized wobbling is banned
i'm trying to stop myself from getting excited about isai
because i know the second i think YEAH ISAI HAS GOT THIS **** he'll sandbag his way out lol

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I don't think Claire was planning to play at all, just spectate.

irealyhatepozers

Smash Journeyman
same here, i played him at ucla. and the fact that isai made it out of pools might indicate that he feels like trying this time around. he also was taking off a lot of stock in crews. so maybe he's actually trying now. maybe we'll see a ken/isai final like the old days. what a way to end smash's (potentially) last big tournament.

Nintendude

Smash Hero
i was thinking wtf would wobbles use fox then i realized wobbling is banned
i'm trying to stop myself from getting excited about isai
because i know the second i think YEAH ISAI HAS GOT THIS **** he'll sandbag his way out lol
He probably went Fox because at Evo East he went ICs vs M2K and got destroyed, though personally I think that ICs would be a better choice for him. Wobbling really doesn't make such a huge difference like everyone thinks.

CHUK

Smash Ace
IC's vs Marth is an uphill battle and M2K has a brain. It's too bad thatr was Wobbles' first match up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom