• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

0C3 Pearl - July 20-22! CHECK 1st ROUND SINGLES POOLS!

what type of crew battles would you want at 0c3? (plz vote only if u r coming)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eggm

Smash Hero
M2K, Chu, PC - FC
Chu, M2K, PC - Pound 2
PC, M2K, Chu - OC3

WTF!? Best 3 in the world!? lol! I think so now.

****, if M2K won then the best in the world **** may have stopped. WTF @ PC, LMAO!!!!
Dunno m2k also won Cataclysm 3 and EVO.. but kdj hasn't been able to go to much or he might have been winning too, either way kdj/chu/m2k/pc are the best tho.

Congrats to PC tho, way to hold it down with spacies, glad to see them win for once instead of marth/sheik.

TGM

Smash Lord
M2K,PC,CHU are the best. KDJ has missed Pound2, OC3 and FC7 and a few other big tournies.
Chu has almost always stayed in top 3-4. when the DVD come sout, i will buy it.

I consider this to be the truly LAST GREAT tournament of SSBM life. 6 years of SSBM, im ready for brawl.

dj asakura

Smash Ace
I'm not sure, but thinking about the next few months as being the "Golden Age" of Melee and thinking there's a good chance it's last few months that could ever be focused on melee makes me pretty sad

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Holy ****, I need to post correctly, lol! :/

btw, of course KDJ is also up there. I was just using recent tourney results and KDJ has been having problems coming to tourneys sooo......yup.

Ultra Luigi

Smash Ace
****, I left the tournament sometime around when King lost and I thought Mew2King was going to win it after seeing how crazy he played in crews and against PC in winners. Good job PC, hell yeah! Mew2King is a monster.

Shout outs later, I’m so tired.

petoo0

Smash Ace
Neal do something about this ******** spam. I had to go through pages and pages to get the results because i left the tourney early. SO DUMB. shout outs later.

Ronin686

Smash Ace
Is there good footage of crews? No recorded crew battle in the history of smash has been as well put together as the FC3 crews.

Tink

Smash Hero
Wow, Drephen top 5 is amazing. good ish drew. took bomb outta winners, kids toooo good. MW baby! =)

Keitaro

well good tournament everyone. congrats east coast taking top 3. unfortunately bombsoldier was plagued by several thousand bees while he was playing drephen and forward since he had honey on his shirt so he ended up 17th. the japanese are still way better than americans.

for people complaining about the venue suck it up. look at bombsoldier and disc they probably play with gamecubes plugged into trees in japan. no ammonia johns who knows what chemicals japanese players have to deal with.

also i have decided to alter the way the tournament pays out slightly. it will now pay out like this:

1st : 5%
2nd: 3%
3rd: 2%
4th: 95%
i think this is the fairest for everyone.

in other news everyone who attended now owes me $500, which will be charged automatically to your credit cards. also if you want me to put a match that has you in it on the DVD, that's $50 per match ($75 if it was best of 5). the DVD will be released in a month for $50, but you might not get it. if you want to guarantee getting a DVD it will be $100. pretty fair prices imo.

i hope everyone had fun this tournament. i know i did because i made a ton of money.
OMG, LMAO!!!! We know it wasn't really you Mana but this is the most funniest post I've ever read on smashboards, lol! I'm still cracking up! :laugh:

Raftbuilder

Smash Cadet
that post is hilarious, and unfortunately, it wasn't me who posted it.

i would love to take credit for such genius though

congrats pc, how will you spend your $100 gift card to "ken and mana's donation shop"? will it be donating to the japanese or buying a dvd or maybe a tshirt.

good **** nonetheless

Keitaro

Tsk, lol! Don't know who it was. If I'd take a wild guess I'd bet Plairnkk but your not Plairnkk right!? ;)

I feel Drephen is underated. The dude is too good.

Bombsoldier is still a beast to do that well. Shoot, look at who he lost to? The Falco killer "Drephen, that's what I see him as" and a nominated best Falco in the world "Forward". At his young age ya'll should give him some props.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
oh yeah

2 ds lites were stolen at the event which belongs to silent wolf , hes a mod on the forums and tori's ds was stolen. Whoever stole their games and ds lite please return it, we are asking nicely. It is dissappointing how things like this always turn up when people are gathered together. Most of us are smashers not thieves.

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT <3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
BS did surprisingly well, PC is still best falco imo. What really surprised me was ken/bs getting 2nd in teams and taking out m2k/chu, I thought m2k/chu team were gonna be first or second..

I knew PC was gonna take it, YAY! Good stuff PC/milktea at 5th too, I definitely didn't see that one coming.

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
i pretty much destroyed everyone at this tournament^_^...all of my fingers and toes cant count the number of people i hit by blasting myself into them with PK Thunder...and im pretty sure i YYGd everyone in the room lol

Things i liked about this tournament:
-Bomb Soldier(I dont care if the best of 5 set cost me $20 it was great went down to 5th match plus YYG happened ZOMG)
-Eddie's shoes(Next time we'll finish a match vs. your dorf)
-Vidjo's down B(i count in our two pools matches: 1 beam sword, 4 stitch-faces, 2 bob-ombs)
-Kirby(w/ fire)
-Bowser(if it doesnt kill it doesnt count)
-Low Tier FFA(far more important than Zelgadis vs. Emerican)
-Low Tier Crowds(Cheers on Gimpyfish's command)
-Cranberries
-PK Thunder(Never misses)
-Singing Gackt(hey omar learn the lyrics plz...plus learn me your address)
-Gas pump w/ $6.00 price tag(dont be scared it was just a halloween costume!)
-Copious amounts of Falco(favorite food)
-Aftermath/Mew2King/DRGN secret brotherhood(did anyone get a picture of this?)
-<3 RATED #1 IN JAPAN(Obviously best in crews MIRITE?)
-Pestering Zoap(greatest thing since pestering Boback)
-Kirby/Bowser/Ness plus the players of said characters and the things the yell out during matches.(KK/GF/SiS/G/BT/D/GUESS WHO! lol)
-Planning out a real-life Kirby dash-attack through the venue(falls off stage)
-SS's nair(Not CF's)
-Egyptian Ratrace mindgames(i won 0 slaps...or did I?)
-Surprise rain(all over the tattoo book)
-Sharing bruises with TC1(lol)
-King/Isai vs. M2K/Chu(dont hit yourself too hard Isai)
-Dodger's 'save-the-day' techniques(Kirby's best combo: pick me up from the bus station and house me for a day)
-Burnt Toast's weight loss secrets(no low-impact gyrations required)
-Being Dreads101(teaming with Bootle)
-Teaming with Lucien(i mean...lol)

Things I disliked:
-Heat(causes loss of sleep which causes uncontrollable eye problem which causes one of either intense migraines or intense double vision depending on how i deal with the eye problem)
-First day delay(So I went to the Library^_^)
-Greyhound (im so glad i brought my DS/IPod/DVD player for the bus ride....those just barely made it tolerable on the way back)

ThePrime

Smash Lord
2 ds lites were stolen at the event which belongs to silent wolf , hes a mod on the forums and tori's ds was stolen. Whoever stole their games and ds lite please return it, we are asking nicely. It is dissappointing how things like this always turn up when people are gathered together. Most of us are smashers not thieves.
yeah dont treat our WA players like that :mad:

SK92

Smash Journeyman
i got 17th place in singles. (VEGAS!!!)
I also beat bombsoldier in a falco ditto but it wasn't recorded.

araknophobik

Smash Master
from now until brawl comes out is the smash golden age
lmfao

ill post shoutouts/thoughts on the tournament later
im just disapointed that i had such a busy weekend with work and alot of **** went wrong like me having to leave just as my pool was getting started and Teaming with Danimals when everyone told me it was a bad idea, and although we were a **** team he had to act like a baby and ruin a fun tournament

Link226

Smash Ace
PC!!!!!!!!

East coast = Beast Coast

Congrats to the best PC.

But also to M2K, chu, ken, and Drephen? He came in 5th right?

I really need to see these matches. When are they coming out on dvd? OC3 staff should just be nice and put them on youtube. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom