• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

07/05/09 — SC Bi-weeklies!

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
I think green Yoshi and green Lucario look awesome. *flees*

I'm confirmed. What's the question mark for? D:
Green Yoshi is cool. But I'm apart of this thing, and I'm the Yellow Yoshi :D
Green Lucario....:urg:

And, the question mark was because I wasn't sure if you were going.
Kack
Devin
JMan (maybe)
Adam
Crio
Snap
Phil
Thunder (?)
Joe???

I wouldn't be surprised if Devin placed high, dude's good.

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
M2K is going to be there... PP's Marth...

There is going to be legit skill, i hope i get to play M2K. Would be epic :)

And for placing, depends on the pool/Bracket is

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
M2K is going to be there... PP's Marth...

There is going to be legit skill, i hope i get to play M2K. Would be epic :)

And for placing, depends on the pool/Bracket is
TBC(completley)H, I think I'm ready to take M2K. My IC's have truly gotten super good.
I now also main Falco which is gonna handle the Snake's, ROBs, and all the other stuff my IC's are no good at. I also have Peach, PT, Lucas, Olimar, Yoshi, and ZSS to back me up.

You guys have no idea how hyped and prepared I am for this.
I'm going to beg M2K for friendlies.

Also, I hope none of us gets stuck in the same pool, that's suck. But seeing how many of us there are, I wouldn't be surprised if one or two of us were in one together.

EDIT: I herd Marf's Dancing Blade has a spike on the 3rd strike of the green variation. Is it true?

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
TBC(completley)H, I think I'm ready to take M2K. My IC's have truly gotten super good.
I now also main Falco which is gonna handle the Snake's, ROBs, and all the other stuff my IC's are no good at. I also have Peach, PT, Lucas, Olimar, Yoshi, and ZSS to back me up.

You guys have no idea how hyped and prepared I am for this.
I'm going to beg M2K for friendlies.

Also, I hope none of us gets stuck in the same pool, that's suck. But seeing how many of us there are, I wouldn't be surprised if one or two of us were in one together.

EDIT: I herd Marf's Dancing Blade has a spike on the 3rd strike of the green variation. Is it true?
You honestly think you're ready to beat the best Brawl player on the planet? Gassing yourself up like this is only the first step towards feeling like crap if and when you fail. Just go to the tournament and try your best instead of saying ridiculous things like you're going to beat M2K.

That being said, I'll be there but I most likely won't be entering Brawl. I'll just get to talk a lot of trash - aww yeah.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
You honestly think you're ready to beat the best Brawl player on the planet? Gassing yourself up like this is only the first step towards feeling like crap if and when you fail. Just go to the tournament and try your best instead of saying ridiculous things like you're going to beat M2K.

That being said, I'll be there but I most likely won't be entering Brawl. I'll just get to talk a lot of trash - aww yeah.
Meh, if I lose, I lose. I won't feel bad. I mean, especially considering who he is. But I do think I'm ready and, frankly, I don't mind if you don't think I can do it, and trying to harsh my mood.. I just wanna play. Nothing can really bring me down (unless, of course some stupid thing happens and I can't go)

Why are you not going to enter brawl...?

And sorry Stingers dude. I would if I could.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
<3 But infiniting isn't even half of what I'm packing. *flashes gun*
I have goals for this tourney
1) Make it outta pools
2) Make top 32
3) Make top 16
4) make top 6
5) make top 3
6) Beat M2K
7) Win

Not particularly in that order :3

I may be getting my hopes alittle high, but it's just hype. I can take it.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Well, if you shoot him midmatch, that's pretty much the best way to ensure victory. It just won't last long after you get arrested.
Yay, you don't understand.

Payton (kack) is like the English Dubbed Naruto of Smash.

@Stingers: I work duuude. At least, I'll be working if the doctor tells me I should work, I'm going there on Friday.

Thunder865

Smash Apprentice
Devin, what did I just watch?

Also, what's going on this weekend? I have a free Saturday for the first time in a month... which of the many things mentioned in this topic actually happens this weekend?
Then again, I've been playing Blazblue all week, maybe I should just chill...

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Lol wth? The guy in the red hair just failed. He tried to shield poke but the blonde haired person was too relentless and quick for him.
The announcer looks like PP.

and wtf did I just watch.

and both of the people in the fight were too black to be kack.
>.> <.< If I'm not mistaken...JMan is mixed mirite? If so, that makes me the blackest person here D:

Kinda sad though...JMan is still darker then me.
Yay, kack is 12
13 as of April. ;D

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
>.> <.< If I'm not mistaken...JMan is mixed mirite? If so, that makes me the blackest person here D:

Kinda sad though...JMan is still darker then me.

13 as of April. ;D
No, you're whiter than I am.

You don't get to be black, until you get older, then you evolve into an Obama at level 34.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
That **** makes me sad.

Anyone want to ride to GA with me next weekend for WABA?
**** yes. any of you gents have myspace? besides j man of course

you need to friend me. because my social circle and ego just HAVE to be boosted.

myspace.com/dylanlawingsmyspace

haha. i loveyoujoe.

Top Bottom