• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

07/05/09 — SC Bi-weeklies!

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Lol, "Chocolate Rain" I was watching that the other day.

BTW guys, if theres any possible way, can any of you pick up Sushi on the way to HERB? My dad...for some reason thought that the tourney was going to end at sometime in the early afternoon on Sunday, and is just now telling me that he has to work on Monday morning and was only expecting to stay till 7:00PM at the latest. . I was expecting to leave at like 12:00-2:00AM Monday.....And...it doesn't really look good for me at this point in time.

So I'd really hate to bail on Sushi just in case I don't go. But if not, my dad said I could still go on Saturday and enter Melee, but in that case I'd have to leave before brawl singles, and leave Sushi hanging (or maybe one of you can take him home if that's the case)

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
I have never pirated an actual purchasable game in my life, it's pretty honorless to steal. Even more so to feel good about it.

Kid's these days aren't be raised properly. They all lack integrity.
I don't have the capacity to buy, therefore, I steal.

Money runs the world, and money makes decisions, whether or not you have it.

0megaZer0

Smash Lord

****...You sound like a straight theif [lolz]

Money rules the world around me, C.R.E.A.M., Dolla Dolla Bill Ya'll!!!
Sadly, it's true, and thats why money is the root of all evil

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
****...You sound like a straight theif

Money rules the world around me, C.R.E.A.M., Dolla Dolla Bill Ya'll!!!
Sadly, it's true, and thats why money is the root of all evil
you sound like a ****ing idiot, i never thought id say it, but i agree with adam. stealing is honorless, and like brandon said, money rules the world, our economy is in a recession, when a person makes a purchase, it fuels the economy. stealing something like a song or two, as opposed to an entire album. is, okay. but a movie, or a game? thats just stupid. especially if you like said things because then your not supporting the people worked so hard to devolop it. for instance, my favorite actor right now, is robert downey jr. if me, and 2000 other people pirated "iron man" then "tropic thunder" we would get it for free, meaning that no money goes back to Iron man. or the director, or the prodeucers or anyone. now, dvd sales for 20. 40, (both dvds) times 2000. equals 80,000 dollars. 80,000 mother ****ing dollars. that is a **** ton of money. see where im going with this? or should i tone down my sentence structure for ya, Bro?

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
Playing Gradius 3 right now and it is the stuff!

I might try to set a world record for Gradius and become a Gradius champion or at least get in the Ginness World Records! lulz

It seems kinda hard now that I'm as far as I am...:chuckle: [the second stage lolz]

@ Snap :confused:...can we just sqaush this I just want to squash it with everyone here and have a good time -- I'm going to school now and I just wanna chill -- I'm sorry for everything that I did wether I knew it or not -- I'm sorry, to all of SC, I was being a **** and I'm sorry, you are the last group of people I want to not befriend [and yes that includes you Snap] :(

--WOW One simple bubble kept killing me! man this game is ****ing hard...****!!!! [If I wanted to play something this hard I'd play Megaman 9 lolz]
Maybe I shoud pick different power-ups...hmmmmm :ohwell:

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
you sound like a ****ing idiot, i never thought id say it, but i agree with adam. stealing is honorless, and like brandon said, money rules the world, our economy is in a recession, when a person makes a purchase, it fuels the economy. stealing something like a song or two, as opposed to an entire album. is, okay. but a movie, or a game? thats just stupid. especially if you like said things because then your not supporting the people worked so hard to devolop it. for instance, my favorite actor right now, is robert downey jr. if me, and 2000 other people pirated "iron man" then "tropic thunder" we would get it for free, meaning that no money goes back to Iron man. or the director, or the prodeucers or anyone. now, dvd sales for 20. 40, (both dvds) times 2000. equals 80,000 dollars. 80,000 mother ****ing dollars. that is a **** ton of money. see where im going with this? or should i tone down my sentence structure for ya, Bro?
This is 80,000 dollars that has absolutely no impact on me whatsoever.

You can preach morals and honor all you like, but I just don't care. My life is not negatively influenced by some rich *****es not getting their bottom dollar.

People act as though stealing a movie results in Robert Downey Jr. not getting his weekly crack. Believe me, I think I'm more worried about MY personal happiness than the pocket change of someone who DOESN'T have to work in ****ing retail.

But I'm a pitiless, misanthropic bastard. I'm an *** hole, and I'm aware of it. Don't ever follow by my example. /shrug

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
This is 80,000 dollars that has absolutely no impact on me whatsoever.

You can preach morals and honor all you like, but I just don't care. My life is not negatively influenced by some rich *****es not getting their bottom dollar.

People act as though stealing a movie results in Robert Downey Jr. not getting his weekly crack. Believe me, I think I'm more worried about MY personal happiness than the pocket change of someone who DOESN'T have to work in ****ing retail.

But I'm a pitiless, misanthropic bastard. I'm an *** hole, and I'm aware of it. Don't ever follow by my example. /shrug
Wow, that's as truthy as we're gonna get from Crio! :chuckle:

SO you wouldn't be in a Big Brother program? lolz

BTW: Awww, no one has rated your book yet! I won't buy it unless it's rated.
Truths...

This guy wrote a book
You should steal it
Nah, Crio's not rich...or at least not yet...so until he becomes a rich ******* [no offense] I'm wiliing to buy his book! :chuckle:

Lareit

Smash Ace

When I was younger I didn't have the capacity to buy. So I simply did without.

And by younger i mean Pre 23 years old. I don't mind stickin it to the man, but I don't approve of greed. There is no need to lower yourself out of spite or selfishness.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
When I was younger I didn't have the capacity to buy. So I simply did without.

And by younger i mean Pre 23 years old. I don't mind stickin it to the man, but I don't approve of greed. There is no need to lower yourself out of spite or selfishness.
If I can enhance my life at little to no detriment of others, I'll do so. It's not greed, it's self-improvement. Greed would be pirating software and selling it (imo).

I don't consider it lowering myself, because I don't hold myself to standards that high. Like I said, nobody should follow my example, I openly believe I'm a terrible human being.

Also: How about some Burazbrue?

Lareit

Smash Ace
If I can enhance my life at little to no detriment of others, I'll do so. It's not greed, it's self-improvement. Greed would be pirating software and selling it (imo).

I don't consider it lowering myself, because I don't hold myself to standards that high. Like I said, nobody should follow my example, I openly believe I'm a terrible human being.

Also: How about some Burazbrue?
Ya lets Blazblue

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Lulzy moral and ethic discussion aside, this is still happening Sunday, right? I shouldn't miss this one!

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
WTF!!!

I ASKED YESTERDAY N U IGNORED ME!!!

****er.... lol
my phone was actually off Jman. As in no battery. I got both of your texts when I got home and plugged in my phone.

And I didn't make it there last night because of unforeseen circumstances.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
So yeah....I'm going to HERB. But..I can't even stay for brawl. The only reason why I'm still going is because I made some obligations, and I'd hate to go back on my word. But...I'm extremely bummed out atm. This is pretty much what my life consists of: Asking to do something>Getting hyped up>It never works in the end.

Lareit

Smash Ace
So yeah....I'm going to HERB. But..I can't even stay for brawl. The only reason why I'm still going is because I made some obligations, and I'd hate to go back on my word. But...I'm extremely bummed out atm. This is pretty much what my life consists of: Asking to do something>Getting hyped up>It never works in the end.
What obligations, Sushi? Sushi's going for brawl,if you can't stay for brawl then how could he? Better tell him now so he can adjust his arrangements.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
**** kack. that sucks. will you be there melee day? ill mm you
Yeah, I'm going Melee day I'm pretty sure. MM sounds good.

Sounds like my love life.

L.
Lulz.
What obligations, Sushi? Sushi's going for brawl,if you can't stay for brawl then how could he? Better tell him now so he can adjust his arrangements.
Him, and I wanna MM a couple of people.

And....I thought he wanted to go for Melee too? But either way, If I go on brawl day I'll just have to leave at like 5:00. So I'll just go on Melee day as planned, then leave. He said he'd find a way home.

Lareit

Smash Ace
All games for the Xbox would be better on the PS3 IMO.
I actually prefer the 360 controller, better feel, more solid. It's joystick however simply isn't as precise as the ps3. Now for most games you can't feel the difference, but for a fighting game it's very noticeable.

If this is a matter of graphics, the point is moot. Most dual console games are of such insignifigant difference graphically that it takes actual effort to find any variations. If this is a matter of the 360 RROD, well I have never had that problem but it's a sentiment I agree with, my counter would be Xbox live has a far greatly library of DLC and a better future of potential DLC.

Am I a 360 fanboy? No, I prefer my ps3 as well. But lets not be biased unnecessarily.

Besides. PC gaming ***** console.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Yeah, I probably may be a bit biased. I've never really liked 360 and it's the only console I don't have.

And I don't have a fast enough running PC to play PC games, but I do agree that alot of them are funner than console games.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
I don't care either way about the controller. The 360 and PS3 versions feel just the same to me.

Smooth sleek PS2 controller wannabe or tank shaped controller makes no difference when I 623B -> Genesic Emerald Tager Driver.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Wow, that's as truthy as we're gonna get from Crio! :chuckle:

SO you wouldn't be in a Big Brother program? lolz

BTW: Awww, no one has rated your book yet! I won't buy it unless it's rated.

Nah, Crio's not rich...or at least not yet...so until he becomes a rich ******* [no offense] I'm wiliing to buy his book! :chuckle:

ps, kissass.

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
I just got Brawl+, and it has it's [issues] -- But overall I like the speed and the fact that it makes [just about] all the characters viable in competitive play.

I'm still iffy about the hit-stun...but I heard that they're still working on that code [of course]

BTW: Just saw X-Men Origins -- Thought it was the shiz! But it strayed somewhat from the comic book, beyond that, action packed and lots of *IMPALING*

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
I just got Brawl+, and it has it's [issues] -- But overall I like the speed and the fact that it makes [just about] all the characters viable in competitive play.

I'm still iffy about the hit-stun...but I heard that they're still working on that code [of course]

BTW: Just saw X-Men Origins -- Thought it was the shiz! But it strayed somewhat from the comic book, beyond that, action packed and lots of *IMPALING*
the only movie that can break from original story line in my opinion is the x-men series. the characters are so well done they practically write themselves. i thought origins was the second best in the series so far. i loved Ryan Reynolds as dead pool. best character in the movie.

and as for brawl plus. its okay. just okay. i prefer it to melee. if that tells you anything

OH AND SORRY IM LATE, but i love xbox 360 best online comunity short of PC

/inb4"lolshutupxbox***".

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
the only movie that can break from original story line in my opinion is the x-men series. the characters are so well done they practically write themselves. i thought origins was the second best in the series so far. i loved Ryan Reynolds as dead pool. best character in the movie.

and as for brawl plus. its okay. just okay. i prefer it to melee. if that tells you anything

OH AND SORRY IM LATE, but i love xbox 360 best online comunity short of PC

/inb4"lolshutupxbox***".
I love all the different types of gaming, and gaming consoles...right now I like 360 just due to current library of games, [I'm trying to stay Sony faithful but it's hard!]

Why not like PC Gaming - oh wait, gaming computers are expensive has hell...but I still love it! :chuckle:

Dead Pool was the ****! Stan Lee is a genius [IMO] And Sabertooth is a BEAST!

Brawl+ < Melee for me, but I would play it competitively, I like Brawl+ specifically for it's speed/comboz mixed with a larger character selection!

IKE=GOD DAM!!!!

Top Bottom