• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

07/05/09 — SC Bi-weeklies!

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
I will Charizard anyone who says Brawl+ isn't ****ing amazing.

I'll smash rocks. I'm THAT serious.

edit: Wait up, hold the phone.

Origins was AWFULLLLL. Reynolds was awesome, yeah, for like the... 30 seconds he was in the film?

So many things about Origins enraged me.

Lareit

Smash Ace

edit: Wait up, hold the phone.

Origins was AWFULLLLL. Reynolds was awesome, yeah, for like the... 30 seconds he was in the film?

So many things about Origins enraged me.
Origins was entertaining...till i put some thought behind it, and it got baaad.

So i try to not think about it too much. Every time I do it remember another reason why it's bad.

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
I would beat every single one of you in Brawl+. :)

-flex-
I accept you challenge!

-Nods in approval-

I doubt you will win the first match, after that it's up in the air...

Origins was entertaining...till i put some thought behind it, and it got baaad.

So i try to not think about it too much. Every time I do it remember another reason why it's bad.
Well, opinions are like *******s, everyone has one!
And thats okay...I did notice some faults in the movie myself.

B+ is NOT ****ing amazing...

*waits for challenge & Random *** Charizard*

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
i cant go, im going to the set your goals show on the second. and i know theres no way we will be back in time.

oh, origins wasnt so bad. not as bad as X2. but like adam said, if you dont think about it...

edit; DC IS BETTER THAN MARVEL.

super edit; Joe if you did a B+ tournament i would go to it. since you live like 20 minutes from my grandmas house.

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
i cant go, im going to the set your goals show on the second. and i know theres no way we will be back in time.

oh, origins wasnt so bad. not as bad as X2. but like adam said, if you dont think about it...

edit; DC IS BETTER THAN MARVEL.

super edit; Joe if you did a B+ tournament i would go to it. since you live like 20 minutes from my grandmas house.
I thought X2 was decent, I won't go as far as to say "good", but X-Men...no...Marvel movies in general are all ways action packed [for the most part] lulz!

"Don't you know who I am, I'm the Juggernaut *****!" [X3 Quote]

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
God you guys are harsh when it comes to opinions. I liked all the X-men, I didn't find any flaws. But then again...I pretty much like everything. I mean, certain things I just plain don't like. But usually I find ways to enjoy stuff (Shows, movies, music)

EDIT: @Devin: I can't go either, my moms birthday is on the first, and alot of my family is coming down from NY,VA,MD. So they will be staying a couple days and my parents won't let me.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
God you guys are harsh when it comes to opinions. I liked all the X-men, I didn't find any flaws. But then again...I'm a 12 year old robot
So true.

X2 was better than 3. Better than 1 imo. I loved the Dark Phoenix setup at the end, as well as how they handled William Stryker. The Danger Room scene was nostalgia mc.funs too.

X3 is like my guilty pleasure. I genuinely enjoy the movie, though I acknowledge it's shallowness. I'm just a sucker for Dark Phoenix de-atomizing things.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
So true.

X2 was better than 3. Better than 1 imo. I loved the Dark Phoenix setup at the end, as well as how they handled William Stryker. The Danger Room scene was nostalgia mc.funs too.

X3 is like my guilty pleasure. I genuinely enjoy the movie, though I acknowledge it's shallowness. I'm just a sucker for Dark Phoenix de-atomizing things.
>.>

I did think the way the people just....fell apart in X3 was pretty darn cool.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
So true.

i loved X3 its my favorite out of them. i cant wait to see origins; magneto, and X-men; First class.

and the best/worst part of X2 was nightcrawler. i loved seeing him in the movie but didnt like what they did with him. i did like stryker though.

ps: http://na.aiononline.com/en/ anyone interested in this?

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
i loved X3 its my favorite out of them. i cant wait to see origins; magneto, and X-men; First class.

and the best/worst part of X2 was nightcrawler. i loved seeing him in the movie but didnt like what they did with him. i did like stryker though.

ps: http://na.aiononline.com/en/ anyone interested in this?
X3 was just full of plot holes everywhere, and had a very shallow story that didn't develop at all beyond: "WE MITE HAF TO KILL 'ER!"

Those shoes... are actually amazing.

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
So when do you guys want to have another Tourney?

I finally got something together and I just wanted to know what is the best day to so for all of you guys here!

zCasanova

Smash Lord
Last one I'm hosting, WABA reminded me how much fun OOS tournaments are.

I wasn't going to do any more, but Snap's home, Noob's still got to show and some of the UNC guys called and wanted me to host one more before the summer's over.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=7918684#post7918684

@Phil--

This means no TX, I'm going to HERB and then back to WABA the following week—I'll be broke after that.

Top Bottom