• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

07/05/09 — SC Bi-weeklies!

The Director

Smash Lord
you need to friend me. because my social circle and ego just HAVE to be boosted.

myspace.com/dylanlawingsmyspace
Eew, myspace? That's so three years ago.

O noez! Now I can't boost my social circle and become THE KING OF FACEBOOK by adding those 2 or 3 friends!!

Guess I'll have to settle for Mayor of Facebook. :(

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Eew, myspace? That's so three years ago.

O noez! Now I can't boost my social circle and become THE KING OF FACEBOOK by adding those 2 or 3 friends!!

Guess I'll have to settle for Mayor of Facebook. :(
dont worry joe, youll always be the mother ****ing Governer of AWESOME.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
I don't use myspace or facebook much except for self-advertisement, but I really do hate facebook. something about it's setup makes me want to do DK's dair on some kittens in a basket.

*livejournal pride*

Criosphinx

Smash Lord

Lareit

Smash Ace
Even my parents, uncle and other family members have gotten into facebook.

Not limited to, but including:
My brother, sister, father,mother,uncle, aunt, their daughter.

When my father asked me why I don't have facebook I replied simply
"It's not manly."

My brother, who was present, understood.

Lareit

Smash Ace
he can also do a full split, refer to uptilt. nothing more manly then turning your legs at a 180 degree angle.
Falcon's uptilt is far more flexible then snake's

Snake bends to the side to do his 180 kick, which is why it's done in martial arts
Captain falcon stands straight and pulls his leg behind his head from a forward facing position. Not only is that slightly more then 180 degree's but it's without help from the proper angle.

So if being flexible is unmanly, then Captain Falcon would be well below snake. However that is not the case, as Falcon is the epitome of Manliness, thus flexibility is either a sign of manliness or not a point of judgement.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
I'm wishing I would've went to Genesis. It sounded like mad fun. Except for the people who were being ignorant toward brawl. And the car jacking...and control stealing D:

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
...I want to apologize about the way I've been acting the last few times i've been on here, it's like I wasn't myself I just felt like I owed everyone here an apology just beacuse...

On another note I just got back from Buffalo/Niagra Falls, NY and It was most definitely something I need for a long time to go back home lolz

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Falcon's uptilt is far more flexible then snake's

Snake bends to the side to do his 180 kick, which is why it's done in martial arts
Captain falcon stands straight and pulls his leg behind his head from a forward facing position. Not only is that slightly more then 180 degree's but it's without help from the proper angle.

So if being flexible is unmanly, then Captain Falcon would be well below snake. However that is not the case, as Falcon is the epitome of Manliness, thus flexibility is either a sign of manliness or not a point of judgement.
wow. touche my friend. touche.

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
um, i hate to bust your prepubescent bubble omega smash, but this tournament clearly happened 9 days ago.

img src=http://redlightnaps.files.wordpress.com/2007/08/delorean1.jpg

unless you have one of those, its not happening for you.

better luck next time, champ.
****, that car itself is expensive as hell and I didn't even realize I typed "this Tourney" I meant "the next" tourney...but I thank you for your kind update -- and the pointing out of the mistake I made

Does anyone know who won first/second place @ Genesis?!?!? My guess would be Ally and M2K just like Apex -- but I don't know and I'm too lazy to look

And if anyone knows a way to get free computer games like Fallout or Bioshock...let me know please!

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
****, that car itself is expensive as hell and I didn't even realize I typed "this Tourney" I meant "the next" tourney...but I thank you for your kind update -- and the pointing out of the mistake I made

Does anyone know who won first/second place @ Genesis?!?!? My guess would be Ally and M2K just like Apex -- but I don't know and I'm too lazy to look

And if anyone knows a way to get free computer games like Fallout or Bioshock...let me know please!
Melee: Mango got 1st, Armada (European Peach Player) got 2nd. M2k got 5th lul.

Barl: Ally got 1st, M2k got 2nd.

Yay got 65th in Mayley. Which is pretty good considering there were 290 peeps.

To answer your second question: Umm... the internet?

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
O.o
SK92 did great. getting top 13 is really good. Lain got top 13 too so I'm happy.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
so im at my uncles house, house sitting for him for the week, and i was just wondering if any of you play team fortress 2? its installed and im looking for people to play with. also putting vent on this computer tonight. so we can do that too.

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
Melee: Mango got 1st, Armada (European Peach Player) got 2nd. M2k got 5th lul.

Barl: Ally got 1st, M2k got 2nd.

Yay got 65th in Mayley. Which is pretty good considering there were 290 peeps.

To answer your second question: Umm... the internet?

NICE! I was right on when I guess the winner of Brawl...and Mango is a Melee machine! I'll be looking out for Armada next tournament I hear about -- I heard a lot of really good competition was there @ Genesis

and...where on the internet exactly...I mean come on I've looked just about everywhere!

zCasanova

Smash Lord
Download a client, like BitTorrent.

Go to a torrent site, like btjunkie.org.

Find the file that you want, download it, open it with your torrent software, and allow it to download.

+10 pts for Piracy.

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
Download a client, like BitTorrent.

Go to a torrent site, like btjunkie.org.

Find the file that you want, download it, open it with your torrent software, and allow it to download.

+10 pts for Piracy.
Your **** right +10 points for Piacy!!! And thanks, Imma do that Dev!

Lareit

Smash Ace
Hey, if you could get a REALLY good game for free or choose to pay for it, what would you do?

Personally I would get it for free, it feels so much better to play when you get it free! lolz
I have never pirated an actual purchasable game in my life, it's pretty honorless to steal. Even more so to feel good about it.

Kid's these days aren't be raised properly. They all lack integrity.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
I have never pirated an actual purchasable game in my life, it's pretty honorless to steal. Even more so to feel good about it.

Lolkthnx. :o

0megaZer0

Smash Lord

Your absolutely right, but in your specific situation you can't talk YOU can ALL WAYS buy something iother can't.

I think of piracy as an act of volunteering on the part of the person that is making the item availiable for everyone -- as crazii as that sounds...:chuckle:

Because that person wants everyone to have that specific item THAT much that they are willing to go through the trouble to make that item free for millions/possibly billions of people all over the world!

But in the end it still is stealing, shows dishonor, dishonesty, and lack of integrity...making your point [Adam] much more valid than most others...:embarrass --

[Would you rather save one or save one hundred]

Like you said, that all comes down to the parents...and these days they only get younger and younger...yeowserz!!!

Lolkthnx. :o
They all know here more than me that you are a good kid! :) [or are you...dun dun dun!!!!] lolz jk!

@ Dev: How about +2 for piracy!?

Top Bottom