• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(04/11) PANHANDLE SMASH: We're not GIGS! (Tallahassee, FL)(Brawl/Melee/TvC/SFIV)

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Is it Ok for me to get there just in time for brawl singles?(I dont want to get there and you say sorry sign ups are closed) :(
there are several things that can help us make sure U play in Brawl singles...

Get there B4 3
U get lucky and we start Brawl later(Like 5 @ da latest)
U call one of the crew members listed on the 1st page and have us put U in teh brackets.

All of us are Brawlers 2 bro!!! We all are neutral and intend to win fair and square to get better. We also wanna make sure every1 can have fun and afford to come play. We are doing our best to have the greatest tourney so that people can come back and play anytime.

Tally is a great place for FL and OOS'er like GA, AL and SC to come meet and play cuz it's in the middle. So we are gonna do our best to make this the best tourney that every1 can enjoy!!!

P.S. Is any1 willing to team w/ a Luigi thats being trained by Ballistics and Green Mario? I wanna get good @ Melee again :-) but this time I wanna b better!!!

Zone

Smash Champion
there are several things that can help us make sure U play in Brawl singles...

Get there B4 3
U get lucky and we start Brawl later(Like 5 @ da latest)
U call one of the crew members listed on the 1st page and have us put U in teh brackets.

All of us are Brawlers 2 bro!!! We all are neutral and intend to win fair and square to get better. We also wanna make sure every1 can have fun and afford to come play. We are doing our best to have the greatest tourney so that people can come back and play anytime.

Tally is a great place for FL and OOS'er like GA, AL and SC to come meet and play cuz it's in the middle. So we are gonna do our best to make this the best tourney that every1 can enjoy!!!

P.S. Is any1 willing to team w/ a Luigi thats being trained by Ballistics and Green Mario? I wanna get good @ Melee again :-) but this time I wanna b better!!!

Groceries is team searching

Klarvic

Smash Apprentice
I'm just being silly too, lol. Getting to know some more FL peeps before the tournament. I didn't know too many of you at gigs.
Well since Occupancy will NOT be an issue so you'll be able to get to know a lot of us better.

You want to do a MM? I feel like I should've done better at gigs, or the ROBs I've played suck >_>

<3 you Sudai nohomo

Ballistics

Smash Champion
Colin is gonna win melee

mkGmoney is gonna win Brawl

Adonis is gonna win SFIV

and some lamo is gonna win TvC lololol

I'm going to win the 64 smash tournament that only me and sheer are going to enter

Andy: We will change the pot to whatever will get our Orlando and Atlanta brethren to come, apparently we have like 5 T.O.s but they all just want you guys to come, I don't think any of them are even entering melee.

ZOM~B

Smash Journeyman
Well since Occupancy will NOT be an issue so you'll be able to get to know a lot of us better.

You want to do a MM? I feel like I should've done better at gigs, or the ROBs I've played suck >_>

<3 you Sudai nohomo
Haha, yeah. Gigs was a sweet tourney as far as size and competition went. I don't think they were prepared for the sheer numbers though, so there was a bit of a problem as far as watching matches and such go.

And Sudai is super knowledgeable. I've never seen him play though. He usually does really good in tournaments though.

Edit: As for the moneymatch... sure, how much?

PB&J

Smash Hero
i think im coming to this ..so far its me dashdancedan ,and soft..hopefully we go i want to but ga people have away with last minutes upsets..but if i go im winning this thing..hbox where u @

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I'm going to win the 64 smash tournament that only me and sheer are going to enter

hahaha truuu

but I don't think I'm comming anymore since they're leaving before brawl singles :(

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Colin is gonna win melee

Adonis is gonna win SFIV

Andy: We will change the pot to whatever will get our Orlando and Atlanta brethren to come, apparently we have like 5 T.O.s but they all just want you guys to come, I don't think any of them are even entering melee.
OK, the price is prob gonna B 10. Unless Soma says otherwise.

All of us are entering Melee. In case U haven't been reading our posts.

N WTF is COlin??? Can he actually beat Green or Rice? Thats creepy. I pray to God Dashizwiz doesn't show up. It wouldn't b fair to the rest of the world lol's. On 2nd thought, I wasn't planning on winning Melee anyways. I wouldn't mind losing 2 him.

they wear silly overalls and hats and just jump around kicking their feet.

that is a bona fide ******** team.
LMAO!!!!

Hey, for the record every1. How do U all feel about pools if there are more than 64 entrants for Brawl?

and please give us a final list of people you coming with and what U want to enter so that we can at least attempt to predict the amount of people coming and the timing of events.

At this rate Melee might B REALLY HUGE!

So we are gonna have to figure out what to do w/ a huge Melee and Brawl singles turnout.

Last but not least,

B sure to check the 1st page next week thursday cuz we'll prob have the final rules then...

Melee price is lookin like 10 dollars unless Soma or one of my fellow crewmates say so.

If U need housing please alert us w/ every1 u'd be staying w/ how much money Ur willing to offer(if U are) and when U'd be coming and leaving!

I'm having a party the night before(prob 5-10dollars @ the door) free liq all night!!!

Sudai

Stuff here
Yeah, you beat my *** in both those fights. I think I could do better now though considering you're the only good Kirby I've ever played. You're almost the -only- Kirby I've ever played, but I have played a mediocre Kirby and a really bad Kirby, so I can't say you're the only one. :p

ZOM~B

Smash Journeyman
Done. Man I'm going to be leaving this tourney with so much money... lol jk - if anything this Tally tournament is going to be pretty intense. I mean, outside of the brackets themselves... so many matches.

EDIT: Why must April 11th be so far away? :( I can't wait.

Deadweight

Smash Ace
Yeah, you beat my *** in both those fights. I think I could do better now though considering you're the only good Kirby I've ever played. You're almost the -only- Kirby I've ever played, but I have played a mediocre Kirby and a really bad Kirby, so I can't say you're the only one. :p
I'm so upset i didnt get to go to naples with tally crew T__T
I missed playing RoB dittos with u >__>

Somacruz2

Smash Journeyman
Melee price changed.

Derek, no disrespect, but don't go changing stuff about the tournament without consulting any member of the crew, We know how to run our tourney.

Anyways, this thing is looking really big, im looking forward to everybody having a good time at this tournament!

Kryian

Smash Journeyman
Colin is gonna win melee

Adonis is gonna win SFIV

Pfsh, I got SFIV and TvC. Bet it.

Does anyone in Tally actually play TvC and not post on Shoryuken???

ZOM~B

Smash Journeyman
Oh, and I'll take $2 money matches from any MK players who want to play. I want to solidify the match up since GA doesn't have (nearly any) MKs...

Ruse

Fox
Oh, and I'll take $2 money matches from any MK players who want to play. I want to solidify the match up since GA doesn't have (nearly any) MKs...
I'm down for that.

I Absolutely Want To MM:
-ur2slow (Awal's Sonic)
-ur2puffy (FTW's Kirby)
-ur21001010001110 (ZOM~B's ROB)
-ur2anotherrob (Deadweight's ROB)
-ur2muchonana-hole (LS's Snake)
-ur2zsssucks (MSAS ZSS)
-ur2chaingrab (8's D3 again)
-ur2ndinfl (Afro's Snake)
-ur2noluigismansiontosaveyou (Fuct's Lucario)

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Pools is a a go please.....!!!!!!!!

Think about it, why get 0-2 when you can get 0-2 by 7 other people xD

But seriously its the best.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
I'm down for that.

I Absolutely Want To MM:
-ur2slow (Awal's Sonic)
-ur2puffy (FTW's Kirby)
-ur21001010001110 (ZOM~B's ROB)
-ur2anotherrob (Deadweight's ROB)
-ur2muchonana-hole (LS's Snake)
-ur2zsssucks (MSAS ZSS)
-ur2chaingrab (8's D3 again)
-ur2ndinfl (Afro's Snake)
-ur2noluigismansiontosaveyou (Fuct's Lucario)
ur2dirtyupBwithoutjabs (Polmex's Luigi) 5$

...you down?

Ballistics

Smash Champion
Melee price changed.

Derek, no disrespect, but don't go changing stuff about the tournament without consulting any member of the crew, We know how to run our tourney.

Anyways, this thing is looking really big, im looking forward to everybody having a good time at this tournament!
LoL who is the crew? I didnt know I was not in the loop of decision making.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i say no go to pools. they only make tourneys last longer when in this attendance range

Top Bottom