• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(04/11) PANHANDLE SMASH: We're not GIGS! (Tallahassee, FL)(Brawl/Melee/TvC/SFIV)

Ballistics

Smash Champion
I gave a reason...

I still wanna come, i might be able to, doubtful though
actually i just remembered that my parents are probably gonna be out of town and so is my aunt
so i actually can probably go now
O **** the youngest badass in FL is coming to rock melee. You gonna go marth on my falco biyactch or you gonna let me stomp on that fox??

Queenie and colin how are u guys getting up there?

I might be interested in going.
I got ze 64 sheer! You best be comin!

Make this TvC tourney huge please!!!!!!

J-ville only takes three things serious: TvC, MvC2, and Cronic!!!!!!

Two for three on this weekend will make me a happy happy man!!!!!
Yo just find me at the tournament. I usually cant make it without smokin a blunt or two.

**** if we have all good people for melee lets make that entry fee 20 dollars. See if we can get DASHIZWIZ interested. Queen you know that mofo best call him up.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Who would be able to house me and possibly a few people on Saturday night? We'd leave around noon or so, not too late.

ZOM~B

Smash Journeyman
I like your style xD
Hey man, I like playing brawl, so it's what I do.

EDIT: And Rayku and I need housing for this! Anyone so kind? Just Saturday night, MAYBE Friday night if he gets the day off and we decide to drive up in the afternoon... probably just leaving early Saturday though.

Somacruz2

Smash Journeyman
I can house some of you guys coming from out of town send me a pm, and we can discuss it.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Awal, i'll mm u with ddd or mk, 5 each

lemme know
Since I'm pretty much gonna b paying u to play the best person in FL. If I win a MM I'll MM U as long as U take the match seriously and gimme Ur best. Even if U JV 3 stock me lol.

Who would be able to house me and possibly a few people on Saturday night? We'd leave around noon or so, not too late.
If U don't mind sleeping in the living room and I'm def gonna be going out that night to party...

Ill MM your ROB with my toon link. $3? ill be more awake this time :)
How much is out MM? 2 dollars?

KBM

Smash Ace
If only my friend attended more tournies. Last tourny he went to (February Florida Gaming), he got 17th and was close to beating Tommy G.
are you.. advocating.. him?

that's nothin.

dedw8 would smoke tommy g >=D

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
are you.. advocating.. him?

that's nothin.

dedw8 would smoke tommy g >=D
I understand, that is why I mention that he doesn't attend tournies regularly. Getting 17th in his second Brawl tourny, which was his first since the first Brawl Gigs. He needs to attend more tournies if he does want to get better though.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
I got 9th in my 1st brawl tourney :-)
Lizard remembers... GOD told ME TO BAN BATTLEFIELD!!!!

I think I placed 3rd in my 3rd tourney :-)
Esper called me his Hero and that was when I 1st met LS and had my 1st rematch w/ Groc :-)

Top Bottom