• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(04/11) PANHANDLE SMASH: We're not GIGS! (Tallahassee, FL)(Brawl/Melee/TvC/SFIV)

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I'm still going to this, and it's with my older brother and Kismet, apparently.

Jssn

Smash Journeyman
Can anyone in Tallahassee house my car for the night after the tournament?? It's gonna be me, Lio, RockCrock, Harriettheguy, and Moses
i can house you guys. But i might have to work sunday morning at 11:00am. If you guys dont mind leaving before 11:00am (if i work) ... you are more than welcome to stay at my place.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I guess my group of about four or five might need housing. If not, we'll trade off driving back, but we might prefer staying the night.

Ballistics

Smash Champion
O ok Jssn explained to me how all the crew members rose to power so I understand now, not tryin to run another person's tourney just tryin to get alot of people to come

SORRY DREW

also, is it still if you bring a tv and a wii or setup that you dont have to pay the house fee?

ZOM~B

Smash Journeyman
MMs for this tournament:

Mr.FTW - $5
Afro - $5
Deadweight - $5
PolMex - $5
Lio - $3
Ruse - $?
GDX - $5

Edit: And still accepting $2 MMs from ANY Mk player. Get at me. This means YOU half of Florida's PR.

Lawlmahbawls

Smash Journeyman
Mah MMs: (lol copying ZOM`B)

Mr. FTW: Jelly Bean
AWAL: Jelly Bean (For worst TvC player in Tally)
Polmex: Jelly Bean
Parker: Meal deal or something like that (Melee)
Ruse: Spoon of cinnamon

Wtf, why do all of my MMs have to do with food. XD

Kryian

Smash Journeyman
I don't know who posts on Shoryuken but Soma, DBS, KBM and myself play.
I'll be thoroughly impressed if any of you guys can beat me or James! If any of you Tallahassee folk have a serious interest in SFIV or TvC you should really post up in the Tallahassee thread at Shoryuken.com, we have gatherings all the time.

ZOM~B

Smash Journeyman
OH. Is this going to be Regionally seeded? If I travel to FLORIDA for a tournament, I want to lose to FLORIDA.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
ill try to MM Afro 5 bucks, since we had this planned since like November 08. lol

I'll also MM albino and Zom-B 5 bucks apiece, since they both are openly asking for MMs

anyone else like to MM me? ive never done more than 1 MM at a tourney before. should be interesting :laugh:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
kyon, your peach is sick nasty. i always want you and/or legion to do singles, but i understand if you guys have money johns/dont enjoy singles

if sheer doesnt come, ill team with you hbox.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Yo GDX what do you think of my peach? Think I should do singles?
I tell you everyday I see you that your Peach is nastee yet you disregard my notion and ask for someone elses

*goes to corner and cries :cry:*

HBOX NEEDS A TEAMMATE FOR BRAWL!!!!!!1

pls
I would offer my services but I'm prolly not good enough (for him) to team with me. Respect goes a long way, and from what I've seen, I have yet to earn anybody's respect.

Ryo_Guikido

Smash Ace
MMs for this tournament:

Mr.FTW - $5
Afro - $5
Deadweight - $5
PolMex - $5
Lio - $3
Ruse - $?
GDX - $5

Edit: And still accepting $2 MMs from ANY Mk player. Get at me. This means YOU half of Florida's PR.
Hey ZomB, raise my MM to $5 since everyone else is doing it for five :)

-Lio

Top Bottom