• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

03/28/09 - SC Bi-weeklies @ Casa's casa.

Argyris

Smash Journeyman
Joe just called. We're probably not gonna get there until 3:30 at the earliest. Don't bother holding up Melee for us.

Edit: Wasn't able to get there this time. All three of my ride plans busted. I'll probably be there for the next one.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
oh guys i made a new account. the other one got some pretty bad infractions on it because of some errors by my step brother but anyway, this is the new account. haha.

zCasanova

Smash Lord
Happyfeet.

Melee:

1: Devin ($17.50) - [Marth]
2: Crio ($5.00) - [Falcon/Samus/Falco]
3: TGB! ($2.50) - [Ganon]
4: Seejae - [Sheik]
5: Snap(803) - [Fox]

Brawl Doubles:

1: LowTierHeros (ARS + JMan) ($30.00) - [Snake/Sonic]
2: Jungle Apes (Kuja + JoeC) ($20.00) - [Diddy/DK]
3: LTH-Bane (Devin + TGB!) ($10.00) - [D3/Lucario]
4: Mother Knows Best (Crio + LUSK) - [Ness/Lucas]
5: Monster Quad (Snap(803) + Alex) - [Luigi/Wolf]
5: Baka Squad (Thunder + L') - [Falco/Marth]

Brawl Singles:

1: ARS ($40.00) - [Snake]
2: Devin ($10.00) - [Marth]
3: JMan ($5.00) - [Sonic]
4: Crio - [random]
5: TGB! - [Lucario]
5: Kuja - [Diddy]
7: Thunder - [TL]
7: L' - [Marth]
9: JoeC - [DK]
9: Alex - [Wolf]
9: Snap(803) - [Marth]
9: Pat - [Samuel L. Jackson]

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
dude, you got our **** so wrong, i used fox and marth in brawl and alex used wolf the whole time.

and i wasnt jigglypuff. i was ****ing luigi. lololol.

The Director

Smash Lord
Phil, i let you down and I'm sorry. I told you I'd give you a ride and I went against my word and didn't. I understand how much Smash means to you and I apologize. I guess I just don't take it as seriously anymore.

zCasanova

Smash Lord
@Snap -- Melee tourney was lol, anyway. Sorry, the Jiggs thing was a joke.

@JMan -- Adam also used Falcon, but he used Snake when it mattered—that's who he won the tournament with.

I've got work later today, so I'll let you guys know when we can do another one, hopefully two weeks from now, just need to see when I can get another weekend off.

zCasanova

Smash Lord
@Jaron -- the .avi file that we transfered was corrupted, so I can't even open it >_<"

@L' -- Nice meetin' you, keep working on that Marth and you'll be reppin' him well in no time.

@Pat -- We need to play some next time, I'll try to make sure you don't get trapped in that corner seat—that's the only place I saw you.

@Kuja -- Nice Diddy, once you've grown accustomed to our character's playstyles, I'm sure you'll be giving us a run for our money.

@Snap -- that up-smash... happyfeet.

@Alex/Seejae -- thanks for coming guys, tell the frosty girl 'ty 4 d frostiez.'

@JoeC -- COME FOR MELEE WIN SOME MONIES?1

@Crio -- He's still asleep on my couch.

@ARS -- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCRvO3NZKIY

Everyone else, thanks for coming, seriously. Turnout was low, but for SC, that's pretty **** good. It's nice to play & meet some new people @ a tourney in SC, that doesn't happen very often.

Thunder865

Smash Apprentice
Devin: Oh my god, are you kidding me? ;-; Bah, well, I'll start splitting the match with VirtualDub now... it'll take a couple hours, but I've got some to burn.
Anyway, my friends and I thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. I'm still a little disappointed that I killed myself at 20% on that last match with Crio, he's too good for me to be doing stuff like that :( But still, props to ya, man. Never seen Olimar played like that... ever... ._.;
I've still got more friends that I can bring, by the way, lol. Two more might be rolling with us next time. I'm still personally deciding whether I'll be coming two weeks from now if you guys do it then, but hey, I've got some time to decide, lol.
Good stuff, you guys. Thanks again for having us.

also PHILMASTER WE STILL HAVE TO PLAY POKEMON D:

Oh, and Ryan, you're welcome to come with us anytime ^^

~Kuja~

Smash Cadet
That tourney was kick ***. Time for some shout-outs.

Devon - Thanks for hosting bro, it was organized well, good turn-out for SC. I'll definitely be back for the next one.

Joe - ha ha good teaming man. Your DK kicks ***, next time lets not kill each other :p

Jaron - I enjoyed playing friendlies with you man, we'll definitely have to meet up sometime for some practice.

Jman - **** your sonic :p nah man but good stuff, just wait till i figure you out :p

ARS - Your CF is awesome man, but you arent LTH anymore! jk man, good matches, i cant wait till next time.

Crio - next time man we gotta play some brawl matches, but good melee matches, you kicked my *** :p

TGB! - good matches man, your lucario is good. next time ill get you though XD

Alex - Keep at it man, you got potential.

L - I enjoyed our friendlies man, and out team match! I did my best in that 2v1 but you guys still got me :p

My Broken Controller - I love you.

Argyris

Smash Journeyman
Joe, I'm actually glad that you didn't get to pick me up. I was starting to get pretty sick due to allergies and the fact that I didn't have my caffine of the day.

I will be there next time, hopefully. I've got a couple of friends that can bring me down there so Joe, you won't have to worry about tacking on an extra 30 minutes just to pick me up.

Thunder, if I can make it to the next one, I will definitely bring my Pogeymanz with me. One of my friends would also like to come with his Pokemon. Rest assured. I will come next time somehow.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
You guys must realize, that by the time brawl singles started, I was quite drunk. Last night was loooong. So much melee... so good. Even if I lost to Fsmash, I mean Marth, I mean Devin. <3.

The turnout was surprisingly large, imo. I wasn't expecting the 5 or so new faces. It was awrsome.

Pogeymanz
lol.

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
10 anyalysis.... ses?

Yea... we got a few good moments captured, there lulzy tbh :)

Like.. how devin missed me getting my *** legit spanked by Marth, it was HILARIOUS, no jokes/johns.

Tipper fsmash punishing my dash dancing (lulz) predicted recovery dair spike (for the kill, lulzy)

Almost lost, it was epic both times, lol :p

Oh, the last stock, the offstage gimp that lasted a good minute straight due to stale moves and ledge hugging, xD

seejae

Smash Rookie
Hey guys just checking on tournouts.
Sorry for leaving so early, I ended up needing to do something for my brother + wow raiding. ;D
It was fun meeting everyone and I will definitely show up again next time.

Lareit

Smash Ace
@Jaron -- the .avi file that we transfered was corrupted, so I can't even open it >_<"

@L' -- Nice meetin' you, keep working on that Marth and you'll be reppin' him well in no time.

@Pat -- We need to play some next time, I'll try to make sure you don't get trapped in that corner seat—that's the only place I saw you.

@Kuja -- Nice Diddy, once you've grown accustomed to our character's playstyles, I'm sure you'll be giving us a run for our money.

@Snap -- that up-smash... happyfeet.

@Alex/Seejae -- thanks for coming guys, tell the frosty girl 'ty 4 d frostiez.'

@JoeC -- COME FOR MELEE WIN SOME MONIES?1

@ARS -- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCRvO3NZKIY

Everyone else, thanks for coming, seriously. Turnout was low, but for SC, that's pretty **** good. It's nice to play & meet some new people @ a tourney in SC, that doesn't happen very often.

what is the video supposed to be of. It's showing as removed for me.

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Dark soda's are terrific, xD Cola is the proper word-age there btw

Yea, i used to (no joke) drink a 12-24 pack of pepsi a DAY in the summer, bout two years straight. B Ball about.... 6 hrs a day going to different parks money matching 1vs1s and taking scrubs money. B ball was my old "smash", xD (cue the racism jokes, lol :p)

And of course it only dehydrated me... good times. Come to think of it... that's when my insomnia started...

**** YOU PEPSI!!!!!

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Yes, Basketball...

You know... we need to like... get a game of football/basketball up and running one of these days....
I play pool. That's about as physically demanding I get unless I'm taking psychotrophic drugs.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Yes, Basketball...

You know... we need to like... get a game of football/basketball up and running one of these days....
I'm down for that. I cg people to death in bball/football
I play pool. That's about as physically demanding I get unless I'm taking psychotrophic drugs.
I play pool, too.
see jae is a pool god.
I do scrabble with pool, I'm not the greatest but I think it's fun. I also like tennis/table tennis
EDIT: Oh, soccer too. And if gaming counts as a sport, put that down.
Also, I just got Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time. I like it, not sure if you guys would apprieciate it. Alot of people say it's a bit like Diablo, but I've never played that so I dunno

Top Bottom