• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

03/28/09 - SC Bi-weeklies @ Casa's casa.

zCasanova

Smash Lord
C'mon, Phil, you must come.

I put your name in the OP and my keyboard's backspace key is broken.

So is the delete key.

And my mouse's right-click.

And I don't have/can't get a virtual keyboard.

Thunder865

Smash Apprentice
Whoa, wild. A biweekly in SC? Didn't exactly expect that.
Sounds rad, though. Would it be cool if me and some friends came to this sometime? I could bring four or five friends (depending on whether they want to come or not...). I've also got a setup I could bring for this too, if you guys needed it.

Argyris

Smash Journeyman
Would it be cool if me and some friends came to this sometime?
You don't need to ask permission to come to a tournament. None of us are gonna have a problem with it! ...As long as you don't cause Devin, Jman, and Adam to go on their all-day rants about MK.

Devin, I'll try my best to come to this, but I'm gonna have to look at my funds, first. I'm a little tight at the moment. Especially since I'm buying Pokemon Platinum.

Ryanarius

Smash Journeyman
Whoa, wild. A biweekly in SC? Didn't exactly expect that.
Sounds rad, though. Would it be cool if me and some friends came to this sometime? I could bring four or five friends (depending on whether they want to come or not...). I've also got a setup I could bring for this too, if you guys needed it.
Are these Clemson smashers?

Thunder865

Smash Apprentice
Hahaha, what's up, Ryan? It's Thunder(the dude with the hat who plays TL?) from Tigerlan. I thought I might run into you here, lol...
And, no, not exactly. One of them would be my roommate, but the rest would be my friends from Rock Hill.
But, okay, awesome, lol. Normally, I wouldn't have asked, but... I dunno, something about just bringing five random dudes to someone's house wouldn't sit right with me unless I made sure it was fine first. Call me crazy, I know you're posting this on the internet and everything, but... ^^;

Also, Platinum, eh? If you come, I might just have to bring my DS and PBR with me for funsies @_@

The Director

Smash Lord
I assume most of teh bros here get up early for school.

As for me...I'm up at 5:30 every morning for work.

Here come fightin' words: I'm better than Devin and Brandon at Melee!

~Kuja~

Smash Cadet
ok i just got done reading this thread and i gotta say...... FINALLY! I am from Greenville and have been waiting for some SC tournaments! I have had to go to NC and VA for tournaments so im soooooooooo glad that there is finally gonna be one here! I'm actually in NC right now (just got back from H.E.R.B., hellz yes) so im not sure if i can make it this weekend, but im definitely gonna try. and im gonna try to come to as many as i can! Im so pumped! oh and i'll play melee too... and lose badly :p but ill at least play :p SC FTW!! lol

Argyris

Smash Journeyman
Sooo why was GE not at HERB?

>:
I was there on Saturday with Peter and Ali. I didn't compete, but I was at least there for Melee.

Couldn't make it for Brawl because Peter and Ali couldn't make it.

@Devin: The reason I'm always up so late is because I have no idea what this thing called "sleep" is.

Gamer's Edge might as well be our crew name now, since that's what we're known as.

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Oh Snap.

Seeing as I main low tier, and my only other secondary is bottom tier, im now the official anti-tier *****.
And that says something in itself, xD

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
If anyone wants to get together this thursday like normal, I can have some people at my house. Probably not a tournament, more like a smashfest to get prepped for Saturday. Let me know if you're interested.

zCasanova

Smash Lord
so how many people usually come to these bi-weeklies?
This is only the second bi-weekly. Right now, it looks like we'll have between 8-12, but that's just counting the people listed in the OP. With you guys, plus the other 3-5 that say they'll be there, maybe we'll have around 15-20, but that's high hopes for SC.

~Kuja~

Smash Cadet
This is only the second bi-weekly. Right now, it looks like we'll have between 8-12, but that's just counting the people listed in the OP. With you guys, plus the other 3-5 that say they'll be there, maybe we'll have around 15-20, but that's high hopes for SC.
ok cool, yeah we dont have too many smashers in SC, its sad :/ well i cant promise to make it to this one though im gonna really try. the thing is im visiting friends in Raleigh and just got back from H.E.R.B. so i dont know if ill make it back in time. but ill try man.

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
If ARS is indeed coming, Low Tier Heroes time, lol

If not, im not quite sure. Joe or Crio would be my likley alternates, yep

Thunder865

Smash Apprentice
Alright, sweet. I'll be coming this weekend, and I'll be bringing 2-3 friends with me, along with my Wii + Brawl/Melee. Also PBR. Just in case. >D
Quick n00b question: does a "setup" include a TV? I'd assume it does, but my TV is kind of bulky, so let me know if I need to bring it or not.
I'll also bring my capture card, so smile for the camera :D
Looking forward to meeting all of you guys and brawling with ya. ^^

The Director

Smash Lord
If not, im not quite sure. Joe or Crio would be my likley alternates, yep
WTF? And what makes you think I'll just assume the submissive position and be your partner? Fuuuuuuuuuuuck that, son.

If anything Brandon and I should be partners. We could call ourselves 'The Alternates' just to spite your ***.

Top Bottom