• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

03/17/2007 GIGABITS - Smashing on Saint Patrick's Day

Linguini

Smash Master
**** colbol, you beat me pretty badly, Im going to need a mm the next time i see you and then ill be better against fox......Doesn't matter ryan hed probably shine spike you the same on brinstar lol.
BTW final d is the way to go against all space animals..

_Riot_

Smash Journeyman
**** colbol, you beat me pretty badly, Im going to need a mm the next time i see you and then ill be better against fox......Doesn't matter ryan hed probably shine spike you the same on brinstar lol.
BTW final d is the way to go against all space animals..
I faced colbol at LTEC...

hence him agreeing with me

Rohins

Smash Lord
NNID
Rohins
~The Rohins Combo~

[swd->air dodge->fastfall->swd->air dodge->fastfall->swd->air dodge->fastfall->swd->air dodge->fastfall]

you win, but I look MAD pro losing.
GG

CmRoddy

Smash Journeyman
CmRoddy's Sheik Combo:...... umm.... d-tilt..... u-tilt..... u-tilt.... f-tilt..... f-tilt.... f-air..... stock? um yea. that's too easy :laugh:

ps: the "A" button rocks hard! :p

SmashMac

Smash Lord
SmashMac combo on Fox/Falco: Grab at 0%, Up-throw CG'till 56%, throw up, shffled uair, jab, grab again, headbutt twice, d-throw, utilt to full jump fair ....

Zoro it was awesome how we had on pretty much the exact same clothes. Too good.

Linguini's Ganon is broken and Rohins' arms are bigger than legs.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
hiroshi i have your rf adapter. ????

ill get it back to you at next tourney or w/e
ok cool...

SPEEDN, SMASHMAC OR DASHIZWIZ....MY MEMORY CARD IS IN YOUR GAMECUBE....DO YOU HAVE IT!!!

IF THE BROS DONT HAVE IT...THEN IT SHOULD BE IN WHOEVER'S GAMECUBE WAS SET-UP ON TV 6 I BELIEVE...YOU KNOW THE TWO TV'S THAT WERE NEXT TO THE FRONT MAIN DESK...WELL THE ONE TO THE LEFT...

and OMFG when is the nest giga so i can call off!!!...peace

-hiroshi

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Oh, only 2 - 2 and 1/2 hours from Orlando? I hadn't done any mapquesting and I had just figured it was in the 3-4 hour range. I'd say Noob Testament has a pritty decent shot at being there.

dguy6789

Smash Lord
Unfortunately, SUPS occurs after my spring break ends. I will definitely try to go to SUPs though, as it seems like it will be pretty cool.

Now, since SUPs is April 7th, would anyone be interested in setting up something sometime before that? Maybe we could all just show up at Gigabits one day with TVs and cubes :cool:

I would be willing to use my home as a base of operations if need be. However, it is in Merritt Island, which is about 45 min to an hour from Orlando.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
How much money did any of the singles winners take home?

I'm trying to construct the brackets with Thomas...and I need to know the number of entrants and byes...

If the following people could post to their best memory who they beat and lost to in order, it would be so helpful....if you can't remember everybody, say who you lost to in winner, and who you lost to in losers...and the person you beat right before you got knock out of the tourney, if you won a set in losers.

Shiz
Speedn
Xif
Lamb
UI
Rock
QDVS
Derf
Col-Bol
DF
GM
Noucles

Some of you already posted this...and I'm sorry if you did...I don't really have too much time to check through 10 pages for it...

Thanks all...this would really help things to get these brackets fairly done.

Top Bottom