• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I didn't even notice you were gone, as I'm sure nobody noticed I was gone for a week... :(
and if this is general discussion, how come I can't say that Marth loves lesbians?

and since it's somewhat in discussion, if you can sing, Michael Buble practically makes chicks take their clothes off for you.

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
I didn't even notice you were gone, as I'm sure nobody noticed I was gone for a week... :(
and if this is general discussion, how come I can't say that Marth loves lesbians?

and since it's somewhat in discussion, if you can sing, Michael Buble practically makes chicks take their clothes off for you.
SWF global rule still apply lol. And I have to post more anyway, I'm slacking, but that's because I got a lot of summer life, but i got my main man Marth.

Darxmarth23

Smash Champion
http://i513.photobucket.com/albums/t334/BackLashMarth/shades.jpg

Sell a couple of your bikes and buy me some then. Besides, it was dark in there and i have transitionals. They look better when they transform.
no

Darx's car is gonna get jacked the 2nd week he has it.

and it'll be like right before a date and he'll lose the girl and the girl will hate him until he returns all the bikes he's ever stolen.
no
I'll steal your bike and then spit on your pig.

darx was stealing bikes while in the womb

i dont think people remember that much
My mother does.

Sleep? I hibernate. I'm a bear. Wait, that means Pierce is gonna kill me right?

§leepy God

Smash Master
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, I HAVE HAD IT WITH THESE MOTHER ****EN SNAKES IN THIS MOTHER ****EN GAME!!! On my gaming crews tourney, lost to a ****en Snake main... twice. T_T

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend

Tennet

Smash Champion
The blue MK?
Go to Kamino and get grown to an adult so maybe you can actually beat some people with a name <3

xxmoosexx

Smash Lord
i like the texture hack where hes silver and has the red velvety stuff on the inside of his cape and then has these awesome boots and his sword is black and hes got these pimped out glove things .

You should go find that one Kadaj and demand that every wii u play on has it. :p

∫unk

Smash Master
if kadaj died to either of those down smashes that would have been sad >_>

i like the "beautiful DI by kadaj" when it seemed like there wasn't any DI and it wouldn't have mattered anyway

on the opposite side of the stage + staled d-smash

xxmoosexx

Smash Lord
Whats ur favorite marth related smoothie so we dont get in trouble for just talking about smoothies.

So just say u stuk a marth head...umbrealla...thingy...in it. With a tiara....

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Whats ur favorite marth related smoothie so we dont get in trouble for just talking about smoothies.

So just say u stuk a marth head...umbrealla...thingy...in it. With a tiara....
I'd rather play Russian roulette with a fully loaded pistol.

Top Bottom