• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
lolzz. I saw chao's marth against Kidgoogles on livestream not sure if it was money match. Pretty close his marth ain't that half bad. I'll cry if AL got out of pools lawls

edit: AL, i think i'd agree with chaosknight LOL. i personally have good exp with ninjalink but the rest is meh

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
You guys are better than me though and IDK the pool at first seemed stacked. I'd have to actually be good at the game in order to have come out of that pool.

KillL0ck

Smash Ace
Hey guy's, finished the tournament yesterday and placed 3rd, almost snatched second(Had my friend in a clutch in Winner's Final's) but choked against his Falco and lost. Horrible time to choke, considering it was a "1-hit you win situation". After he won that game, he went on to go MK on me(Obviously not confident in his Falco, which is his Main btw) and won the set.

He then beat my buddy(The Snake main, or aka Superboom) and went on to the finals. Then I moved my way up losers to Losers finals pretty easy. This time around, our matches were made of pure epic, but he still won by a slight edge. We were both in the zone; he went on to win the tournament, then later we went out for drinks and Boston Pizza LOL.

But whatever top 3 is good in my books.

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
lolwut? peace?

"Super SMASH Brothers"
"Super SMASH Brothers MELEE"
"Super SMASH Brothers BRAWL"

doesn't sound peaceful at all... until all the enemies are dead and gone, that is.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
lolwut? peace?

"Super SMASH Brothers"
"Super SMASH Brothers MELEE"
"Super SMASH Brothers BRAWL"

doesn't sound peaceful at all... until all the enemies are dead and gone, that is.
Peace is achieved by war. Man only learns when he stares Death in the face.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
I was going to play Marth again but then I remembered I still have a bunch of clips of me doing Bombo Combos on people before they became good.

So yeah. Vanilla Toon Link <3.

/relevant to Marth

VietGeek

Smash Hero
i hate camping. hence i quit him. and i hate annoyingness, so i quit diddy kawng

EDIT: I hate camping unless its wif ROB's gyro ^,^
Why do you play this game? Because everyone else is doing it?

Jash murdered Boss lol... 2 stocked on first game.. then last game 2 stocked again Boss's luigi too good.. Tl's projectiles walls are so broken LOL.
Jash was just too smart.

He should've camped more.

Also Snake is better. TL only wins with cuteness!

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Viet do you even play regular Brawl anymore?
Sure I do. Just not for fun.

I'm playing to for experience. So maybe I can win in the future at some other games I do enjoy.

However, camping is fun if you're doing it. Really, I'm just so cheery when I do it. Delicious.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
Neo and kadaj said no to marth dittos.

Just

Say

No.

They went MK dittos instead haha.
no they didn't? lol

anyway update from my phone

I lost rd 1 due to epic amounts of suicides
I beat some rob in losers