• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

flizzz

Smash Cadet
One question.... I'm not a avid marth player..... so don't look at me like I'm ******** or any thing. But.............. say that I wanted to pick up marth...... what do you guys (marth players) think I should work on first?

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
One question.... I'm not a avid marth player..... so don't look at me like I'm ******** or any thing. But.............. say that I wanted to pick up marth...... what do you guys (marth players) think I should work on first?
spacing and control.

Mintzsquee

Smash Apprentice
Well that was fun. He always counters when I approach if I recently countered his fair.
Baited counter > Tipped fsmash was pretty awesome.
And then he started picking Snake. Yay!

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
That would be stupid.

It'd be an online tourney, which are stupid.

We already know SWF is better.
no it wouldn't

it could be irl

yeah we do, but it's always fun to rub it in

Well that was fun. He always counters when I approach if I recently countered his fair.
Baited counter > Tipped fsmash was pretty awesome.
And then he started picking Snake. Yay!
muy bien!

we marths bait everythaanngg

Mintzsquee

Smash Apprentice
So, I'm playing Marth dittos right now...
I'm winning most of them, but I noticed I'm always wearing dancing blade dry, is that bad?
I also never jab, nor try to break out of grabs, then dolphin slash which gets ps'ed and i get punished.

He plays really offensive, and is always fairing, i don't see him nair as much as I do.
Any tips?
This.

I'm gonna have to jump on the bandwagon. Marth dittos are dumb.

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
work on NOT spamming and getting familiar with his spacing

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
neo kadaj are still waiting for their pools and xisin is playing them and I think he's gonna make it out

Albert.

Smash Master
LOL somone just mentioned "almostlegendary" in the chat they were like "did he get ****ed up?"

(thats a quote)

I forgot to post it, it was like 15 minutes ago >_<

Top Bottom