• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
ohh...
DANG i hate meta. just WATCHING this is making me sick >.<

yeah... im going to bed. cant stand watching mk ditto
BARF

goodnight, Marth boards!

VietGeek

Smash Hero
I stayed up all night waiting for a Windows Powerpoint 2007 on dashdance Dancing Blade and spacies with bricks...and I get...a MK ditto?

sadface

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
LOL somone just mentioned "almostlegendary" in the chat they were like "did he get ****ed up?"

(thats a quote)

I forgot to post it, it was like 15 minutes ago >_<
LOL That was most likely me then. cause I heard his name and Kadaj's name so i was assuming their pool started, I wanted to see Almostlegendary play against him and get ***** considering how much Marth boards hate him lmfao.

Too good.

Spade1

Smash Apprentice
pish. no one hates almost how could you.

gl to apex marths btw!!! (ya i no this is late)

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
lol Steel is also cool IRL.

I got my **** rocked in pools and in friendlies but it was kool I had fun and I think I learned some stuff.

Spade1

Smash Apprentice
wtf. :ohwell:

it's like batman making friends with the joker. (steel and almost)

how gay touching.

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
me NEO kadaj and xisin made it out
Good **** guys, now **** some ppl. :)

@AlmostLegendary, first National I assume right (there were only 2 others)? Totally ok not making it out of pools. As long as you learned stuff, thats all that matters.

clowsui

Smash Legend
actually legendary should feel kinda bad lol, for all the knowledge he posts and seems to have he didn't get out of pools at his first national. meanwhile tristan_win at cot4, using sheik, BARELY loess to ambrose's ICs with SHEIK (1-2, last stock high percent) and loses to Candy 2-0 and makes it out of pools.

...nah jk so long as you had a good time legendary and you learned a lot, you will get better

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
How do I hook up an internet cable to my wii? My lagg has gotten much worse recently and, as I understand it, the internet cable plays a huge role in helping reduce it. I can't go to IRL tournaments or matches, so I'm just curous about this.
Anyone?

MikeSanti

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5242-9800
How do I hook up an internet cable to my wii? My lagg has gotten much worse recently and, as I understand it, the internet cable plays a huge role in helping reduce it. I can't go to IRL tournaments or matches, so I'm just curous about this.
Anyone?
Buy the uh Wii Adapter thing. They say it's actually worst.

MikeSanti

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5242-9800
The wii adapter thing is the worst? or the internet cable? or they're the same?
Some reviews regarding using the Wii LAN Adapter for Brawl hinted at slower speeds though I haven't tested it myself even though I do own one of the LAN Adapters (I connect through router, though).

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
Do you use a wireless connection or do you have it directly connected?
And also we have a maximum of 5 computers running at a time... that might throw us off...

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
actually legendary should feel kinda bad lol, for all the knowledge he posts and seems to have he didn't get out of pools at his first national. meanwhile tristan_win at cot4, using sheik, BARELY loess to ambrose's ICs with SHEIK (1-2, last stock high percent) and loses to Candy 2-0 and makes it out of pools.

...nah jk so long as you had a good time legendary and you learned a lot, you will get better
Yeah man but the pool was a lil ridiic at first it had kadaj, ninjalink yes! will and dj nintendo in it. Yes! and Will got witched it out and the only way I would have got out is if i beat dj nittendo and ninja link of kadaj.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
So many ATs were utilized at APEX.

So far we got

Stream Cancels
Dream Cancels (char. diversity is a lie?)
Poll Cancels
Bracket Cancels (a result of Pool Cancels)

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
grr I wish I went today I could have got some good friendlies in but my mom was like I leaves da house at 8 I didn't want to wake up dat early. Dphat is a cool marth and some other the ppl from Texas were cool also.

CHEESE-KUN

Smash Cadet
i mightve gone to apex if there was no risk of geting run over

i dont think my insurance couldve covered that

Top Bottom