• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

C.J.

Smash Master
At a really specific spacing, you can literally run offstage and FF to do it for free.

But not other than that, no.

C.J.

Smash Master
Nair/dair are super easy compared to uair.

Ramin's best for uair is something like 70-80%

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Is it available to not-so-legally download in Enlish sub somewhere? I demand a link if so. Please.

Adrik

Smash Rookie
Hi
I ´m a spanish smasher and I´ve been playing Brawl for a year now. I´ve known this page for a few months while searching some information of Brawl and after watching some of your awesome theorycrafting conversations (as well as the random ones xD) I decided to introduce myself so I could enter in this kind of group. In a few days I´ll have my skype again so if you guys want I´d like to participate in the Skype group. I usually play online as there is nobody around my town. However, I´ve been searching for people and had involved myself and the scene in a project for searching people which has worked pretty well (I´ve actually found a few guays who play) and hopefully I there will be a good scene of brawl by smash 4.
Well that´s all by now. Sorry misspellings and other grammar mistakes xD.

Lord Chair

Smash Master
Hi
I ´m a spanish smasher and I´ve been playing Brawl for a year now. I´ve known this page for a few months while searching some information of Brawl and after watching some of your awesome theorycrafting conversations (as well as the random ones xD) I decided to introduce myself so I could enter in this kind of group. In a few days I´ll have my skype again so if you guys want I´d like to participate in the Skype group. I usually play online as there is nobody around my town. However, I´ve been searching for people and had involved myself and the scene in a project for searching people which has worked pretty well (I´ve actually found a few guays who play) and hopefully I there will be a good scene of brawl by smash 4.
Well that´s all by now. Sorry misspellings and other grammar mistakes xD.
Spain has a sorta active Smash scene as far as I know. Depends on where you live, of course.

Adrik

Smash Rookie
Spain has a sorta active Smash scene as far as I know. Depends on where you live, of course.
Yes we do have and it´s quite active. However, all the tourneys and stuff are always placed in the far east so I can´t attend :(

ChKn

Smash Ace
Ugh, I hate how it takes me forever to get back at my normal level when playing after taking a 3 month competitive layoff. So frustrating.

ChKn

Smash Ace
how, there's like nothing to forget, you should be playing better after a break like that.

Mainly, it's just the MU knowledge that I forget while playing. It just leaves me and takes a few days of playing 6 hours a day to remember.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
I haven't had the opportunity to play in like 2 months...

The way I'm thinking about this game is bizarre. Would likely be extremely horrendous and spam shield breaker.
Same here, I try to land with a Special everytime or trap my own landings by being either too predictable or too risky.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
I'm going to find a way to make this into a working avi, and toss homura off somewhere

Edit: Is there some secret to making this work? I'm assuming that the file size is too big, but it's saying it's not a valid image.

Last edited:
Top Bottom