• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Look, Nike is pretty much Rocky Balboa and this is the third movie. Just needs to not be such an emo **** and avenge his coach's death. CJ and I are the Apollo **** Nike needs.

Alternatively, I'm Rocky Balboa and this is the fourth movie and Apollo CREED just got shanked by some big bad russian mvd ***** and I need to go train in Siberia to avenge him.
Fortunately Siberia is close to Brolaf. At least comparatively.

Nike.

Smash Hero
OMG wtf I just typed a wall of text and it disappeared ;_;

I played bad, Been trying to improve, Attending my first tourney this weekend since the mm, I hope I don't suck, etc.

Tennet

Smash Champion
Spent way too long to decide on what to do for my 2,000th post.. now that it is out of the way I've been really wanting to say how nice it is to see EL posting again. I still remember the day he posted the thread announcing him leaving brawl..

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
It's a good thing they did a retcon of that episode, or else that would be somewhat sad. :applejack:

Tennet

Smash Champion
Oh yeah, I remember Teran.. partially because I posted on the falco social thread for a while.

C.J.

Smash Master
LOL
I admitted this a few months ago when you started responding to my texts within a few hours instead of weeks!

Hi Judo!

clowsui

Smash Legend
glen you lose to mortar at the edge and still reserve the right to claim marth vs snake is even? :denzel:

marth either goes even or wins 55:45 IMO. snake gets ****ed too hard on juggles/ledge trap and it's way too easy for marth to get in a situation where he can call snake on a bunch of ****. There's other nuances to the matchup that Peepee is better at describing (got'em) that make it 55:45 but I forget

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Has anyone ever heard of me?
I've watched a tourney or two you've been at. You make really confusing decisions and tend to fail to capitalize on your openings and aggression properly.

I found myself constantly wondering why you made a decision, even if it worked.

:phone:

Top Bottom