• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

V

Smash Ace
South america plays brawl? Never hear of top players or big tournaments from that region.

:phone:

Player-3

Smash Hero
i've got brawl minus stuff

... but i dont record anything brawl related cuz p1s a *** and doesn't like me having clips of comboing him LOL

Mr-R

Smash Champion
I've got some too, even though I'm kinda saving it for Messiah 2 lmao ( no I'm not REALLY gonna call it messiah 2 )

Heartstring

Smash Legend
no man, messiah 2 is one of the greatest films ever, youd get done for copyright infringement
you should obviously name it pinkie pie, for obvious reasons :B

Jeos

Smash Journeyman
Marth social has been the global smash community social thread for a while~

We don't get much of South America anymore though.... they got hated on enough to make them stay away, unlike Europe :p
I would post more here, but don't have a single idea of what everyone talks here so...

also I have not got comboes 'cause I suck too much ._.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
i was looking through my youtube history

lmao looking back at when i played this game, i'm really horrible

pretty sure i should have given feardragon a run for his money

but i was being too emo about it

obv :012:

∫unk

Smash Master
kneever been better

but I'm not back

the only reason I'd come back is if I had a chance to own neo's jigglypuff with ddd

then destroy his marth with snake

then settle the whole thing with a mk ditto

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
kneever been better

but I'm not back

the only reason I'd come back is if I had a chance to own neo's jigglypuff with ddd

then destroy his marth with snake

then settle the whole thing with a mk ditto
speaking of fantasies...

V

Smash Ace
Idk if you guys were aware but ADHD started a legit ban mk thread yesterday and it got 10 pages in before being locked. It pisses me off that mods don't let us discuss it. Were these mods elected by the community? Why do they think they know so much more than the rest of us? If the majority of the community wants him banned then why does the majority's opinion count less than the few amount of mods? Honestly the elitist attitude of mods is unjust considering they weren't placed there by us and if WE wanna talk about banning mk then who are YOU to not let us?

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Because MK shouldn't be banned and you should all stop whining and actually put time into the game.

V

Smash Ace
Because MK shouldn't be banned and you should all stop whining and actually put time into the game.
Quit being so ****ing ignorant. I don't want mk banned and I actually put time into this game. I'm tired of mods being dictators.

P.S. yeah tell ADHD to put more time into it

Reizilla

He should. And besides, the BBR was the one that said no more MK ban talk. Mods are just doing their jobs, lest they lose them.

Reizilla

Other thing, you're not going to accomplish anything trying to organize ***** fits on a board where talk is banned. Go host MK banned tourneys and see how the community responds to those. That'll do more than anything you can say here (not saying YOU specifically, but the community.)

V

Smash Ace
I don't see the problem of having a mk banned national to see the outcome. Most top level mk's have a strong secondary. I bet the top 10 placings would be more diverse. I think TO's should stop giving a crap if their tourney gets a sticky and ban mk if they really want. I'm kinda stuck in the middle on a perma ban but I'd like to see a temp ban to see the results. (BTW if mk was banned mike would dominate lol)

PEACE7

Smash Champion
Don't ban mk it's a good reason to get a lot better and come up with more ways to advance our character although mk will keep getting better I still think he shouldn't be banned plus a lot of ppl only play mk and it would be horrible for them to have their favorite character banned

V

Smash Ace
If the community wants to discuss something then why won't they let them freely do it?

V

Smash Ace
But it's worse to hold it back because the desire for a mk ban will grow and grow until people leave the community because a lack of discussion/action. If I had to choose between a mk free community that has more people and diverse tournament outcomes or a mk drenched community because top players have all come the realization that you have to play him to win then ill take the mk free community. Mark my words it'll get to that point because sooner or later people will get tired of seeing meta knight all over the tournament results thread and either leave the community or pick him up and when we're left with mk being used 90% of the time people will quit out of sheer boredom.

Top Bottom