• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Mr-R

Smash Champion
LMAO all of a sudden everybody loves me XD
and no I have not but I'm supposed to watch 2 :(

also dont worry nike, this'll last only for a week, after that Ill go back to my old ava XD

NNID
Budget_Player
LMAO all of a sudden everybody loves me XD
BRONIES 4 LIEF

<3<3<3<3<3<3

and no I have not but I'm supposed to watch 2 :(

also dont worry nike, this'll last only for a week, after that Ill go back to my old ava XD
</3</3</3</3</3</3

Oh yeah guys btw, I'm probably going to be interviewing both Ramin and Leon at Brawl in Berlin 2, and I'm putting together the interviews... I figured, maybe asking the Marth social if they had any questions would be a good idea.

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
BRONIES 4 LIEF

<3<3<3<3<3<3

</3</3</3</3</3</3

Oh yeah guys btw, I'm probably going to be interviewing both Ramin and Leon at Brawl in Berlin 2, and I'm putting together the interviews... I figured, maybe asking the Marth social if they had any questions would be a good idea.
Interview me as well, for ethnic diversity.

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
I am Jumpman, Dutch MK player, I'm p good. :D Like top 4 here, I beat Tonie and Chair consistently. I only lose to Orion and Istudying (although I never got to play Mr.R >.>). I'm also p good at teams, like top 3 consistently regardless of partner. I play top 2 really often as well. And my English won't **** over your interview and ****.

Edit: And I'm black.

NNID
Budget_Player
I am Jumpman, Dutch MK player, I'm p good. :D Like top 4 here, I beat Tonie and Chair consistently. I only lose to Orion and Istudying (although I never got to play Mr.R >.>). I'm also p good at teams, like top 3 consistently regardless of partner. I play top 2 really often as well. And my English won't **** over your interview and ****.

Edit: And I'm black.
My black man quota is full; I'm already interviewing at least one of the two people you lose regularly to, possibly the other one as well. :awesome: And remember, I also gotta hit my quota of damn dirty monkies (the top diddy at the tournament) :awesome:

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
My black man quota is full; I'm already interviewing at least one of the two people you lose regularly to, possibly the other one as well. :awesome: And remember, I also gotta hit my quota of damn dirty monkies (the top diddy at the tournament) :awesome:
I don't lose to them regularly, as I don't play 'em regularly. Also, MM at BiB? Like... 100 euros? More if you want to.

NNID
Budget_Player
**** no, I know you'll kick my ***. :laugh: I just don't think enough people know enough about you to care enough, and I have a really full schedule anyways. I'll prolly be doing a post-bracket interview with the top 3 (if I'm not too hammered), sooooo...
Meh, get a recommendation from like Orion or Ramin and I'll try to squeeze you in. I'm trying to do like 6-7 interviews, commentary on the livestream, and still get some freeplay in... :laugh: BiB2 is gonna be busy.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Mmm classic, now there's no way we can not love you.
[Hmm The World God Only Knows]
[Also I think a part of me is not welcome here so I shall retreat]

Top Bottom