• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Player-3

Smash Hero
only if we can make sure a lot of other specific aussies don't find out.
And hence don't follow us :3

But I was planning on going to the states like this januaryish... maybe.
And pound 5 is around... even though a brawl tournament through plank has me worried.
Mew2king said he'd have my babies/house me if I teach him how to program.

Problem with apex would be that aussie winter holidays for americas summer is like 2-3 weeks... I'd rather stay for a while !_!

Because I have mad crushes on the following people:

1. Havok
2. Bardull's mom
3. Bardull
4. MikeHaze
5. DSF's girlfriend's "coca cola" can
6. Pierce
7. D0N
8. Tyrant
9. Fiction
10. Lain
11. SamuraiPanda
12. UTDZac

I need to spend a week each with them.
hey

ur gay

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Shaya, the reason pound 4 brawl was run poorly and ignored was because vg bootcamp and i had miscommunication. I expected them to basically run the whole brawl side of things while I ran melee, but they spent the entire time on livestream and doing their food thing to make money. This left Tantalus kind of stuck running brawl all on his own, and i've definitely apologized for the lack of attention brawl got at p4. At apex Alex hired vgbootcamp to run brawl, and they actually DID it there, and did a good job. I think p4 was their first big tournament they worked too, and its tough.

P4 was my 1st national brawl tournament i've ran and like my 5th melee one, so i was still learning. All of my tournaments have a history of growing and being way better than the last, and this will be the same case for brawl at p5 as well.

Regardless of whether or not I personally prefer a game, I think everyone deserves the same tournament experience no matter what they play. I wouldn't even consider myself a "melee TO". Maybe I started that way, but i've been trying to move out of that role and more into just TO. I spent months running around to conventions running tournies for both games, and also now I'm incorporating SSFIV just because I think it's ****ed up our communities are split.

You don't have to believe me, but i promise anybody who comes won't be disappointed. My tournaments are my lovechild for everybody, not just for melee players. I'm going to be way more vocal about this in the thread and to other people, thanks for opening up my eyes.

tl;dr: p5 will **** for all. p4 just made me make sure i had a reliable team for brawl for p5, because I am not able to do it all myself.
Let me be staff for Brawl. You know I'm legit.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Make sure you play.....

umm.... make sure... you play....

play... while you're.. there...

make sure to play... umm...

keep practicing them grab releases, Mike.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Shaya, the reason pound 4 brawl was run poorly and ignored was because vg bootcamp and i had miscommunication. I expected them to basically run the whole brawl side of things while I ran melee, but they spent the entire time on livestream and doing their food thing to make money. This left Tantalus kind of stuck running brawl all on his own, and i've definitely apologized for the lack of attention brawl got at p4. At apex Alex hired vgbootcamp to run brawl, and they actually DID it there, and did a good job. I think p4 was their first big tournament they worked too, and its tough.

actually it wasn't even our job to run any events at Apex. We just stepped in because we saw that it had to be done at certain times. I definitely wish that miscommunication didn't happen at pound. Also, we had a lot more helpers at Apex then at pound so we were able to step it up when the help was needed. plus as you said before. P4 was our first big tournament and we were basically blind sided lol We've definitely learned a lot since then

Laurel

Smash Ace
gl mike, when will you be back in cali? better still wanna hang out, i'm coming monday.

also toon link is ubergay, not as gay as meta*****, i'd rather play against 50 diddys than mk

Player-3

Smash Hero
Gay scale from Hetero to Homo

MK
-
-
Diddy
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
king gaygaygay

stingers

Smash Obsessed
no i ****ing hate playing toon ******s with meta knight. i go rob on toon ******s because I can happily **** their recovery with bair.

Top Bottom