• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight
if you actually care why dont you just make it, youre perfectly capable. instead youre waiting and letting other people just do something that probably wont get started
Sorry, didn't meant to disrespect you. I'm a random nub.
People know you because you place pretty high in tournaments on the place with like one of the biggest smash scenes in the world.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
someone link me something of orion~!!!
like i said orion i usually rate someone based on vids, but i havent seen vids of uuuu thats why i couldnt place u higher in my mind DUH
but ur results look pretty solid!
I really cant wait to play mintys teampartner!

LOL neo wth i dnt get it, someone explain me !

Mr-R

Smash Champion
gassed up 93 up, 16 down
buy gassed up mugs, tshirts and magnets
to get your head played with. when *****es play games with your

ahh i see

edit: I have like 4.20 minutes worth of footage ?
thats enough right

Laem

Smash Champion
are you kidding me?
peach is gayer than mk = metagame advancing
you heared it here first

Player-3

Smash Hero
why am i not a mod, seriously

i would be soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good at it

Orion*

Smash Researcher
someone link me something of orion~!!!
like i said orion i usually rate someone based on vids, but i havent seen vids of uuuu thats why i couldnt place u higher in my mind DUH
but ur results look pretty solid!
I really cant wait to play mintys teampartner!

LOL neo wth i dnt get it, someone explain me !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtADDlkzkKU&feature=related

meh, i dont really have any vids up of myself where i thought i played well. tbh i personally still hate fighting marth even after i beat minty, only reason i won is because i out read him game 1, and mk on RC = auto win
People know you because you place pretty high in tournaments on the place with like one of the biggest smash scenes in the world.
thats weird. ive only been placing this season (ive also only been "active this season though...). oh well, and LOL i didnt take offense to anything man dont worry about it, smashboards is chill
Orion, I beg you, please don't **** up our non camping non stalling peaceful Dutch metagame.
i dont camp, i only turtle lmao

gheb, sadly i dont think i can make that :/

my mom will be out there at that time and i told her i was quitting video games in EU so me going to a tournament ooc wouldnt work LOL

Mr-R

Smash Champion
HAHAHA I looked how long that vid was and I already knew who won XD!

Orion*

Smash Researcher
i wish i could play every game of every tourny on delfino.

minus toonlink. god i hate playing toonlinks there. it makes me want to punch babies

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
;P It was hard enough to even try and take this video seriously after the first 30 seconds.

I stopped after a few clips. ,-,

stingers

Smash Obsessed
soren, queen killjoy told me they didnt do name changes anymore, which is pretty bs since I payed for two (well I didn't actually pay for it, someone else bought it for me, but thats not the point here lol (<3 you psi))...i'm trying to get her to change her mind, we'll see

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Changing names have been "disbanded" for a reason.
There's a current flaw in the forum software (based on the fact that vBulletin is a bit of fail [and by a bit, I mean a lot]), any time someone wishes to do a name change, the entire forum will experience a 502 ;).

Neon X

Smash Apprentice
The first 3 clips suck ash. It gets good after the 5th clip. But its ok. It was for fun nothing more than that.

Top Bottom