• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
Why do I even click on this thread when Viet has the last post?

I don't think I've ever been more confused. cereal??? lmao

also, GW's bair is like no threat at all anymore. SDI up, fair. Every time.

Lord Chair

Smash Master
G&W player should be aiming at hitting with no more than 2-3 hits, if he's not doing just that then he should pick another character.

Bair is usable, the way Praxis (him, right?) completely bashes the move is just silly and not well-thought of. Enough criticism has been given, ignorance about the move and why it isn't 'good' should be 2008 stuff.

It was thought to be godlike, it isn't.
Then it was thought to be terrible, it isn't.
Then it was thought to be decent, they were right for once.
Then Praxis came, now people think it's terrible again.

It's decent.

Neon X

Smash Apprentice
Wow guys thanks for all the G&W help. They should make the best board awards. Marth boards FTW. I got like 30 comments on the subject in half a day. Also should we re discuss that matchup in the matchup discussion? or has it already been discussed in the re discussion. lol sorry for being so redundant guys.

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
No it doesn't, in addittion to the fact that SDI destroys it, there's a large window between the last and second to last hit that you can use to punish it, it's horrible because of Roy syndrome.
It was joke lol. Since my brother plays GnW, I got punishing the turtle down with DB and DS OoS.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
G&W player should be aiming at hitting with no more than 2-3 hits, if he's not doing just that then he should pick another character.

Bair is usable, the way Praxis (him, right?) completely bashes the move is just silly and not well-thought of. Enough criticism has been given, ignorance about the move and why it isn't 'good' should be 2008 stuff.

It's decent.
I think NickRiddle namesearches by typing in '2008'

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
Tournament this saturday, expect videos of me tipping mad noobs.

SFA Smiley

The SFA King

It's decent.
Yeah bair is still useful it's just character dependent. Marth just shut us down but against a lot of character rising Bairs are very helpful, It's long hitbox is good for trapping characters under certain stages/lips, and it has a bunch of other little quirks, it's definitely not terrible, you guys just use Marth. It's good against Snake though. And defensively.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
=( 3-stocked on Norfair, I am disappoint Bengals. At least it was Candy, so you have applicable out-skilled johns.

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
lmao, low blow albert.

but ya im gonna make sure all my vids are recorded becase all f the ones where i beasted werent recrded last time. i've worked on the snake matchup a ton since then so i'll make sure that doesnt happen again.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
If it's critique you're looking for, you were wayyy too predictable in trying to get the middle. You just kept trying to FF AD into it, and he ***** you for it. Also, jump into less nair, and stop trying to DS it so much, just SDI through it and punish from there.

Oh, and jumping into RPGs doesn't really help much either. x_x

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Haha! I'm an idiot. I actually read "nikita" instead of "RPG" XD Whoops. In that case... uh... quit getting hit by lava.

Reizilla

Make it 5. I like to think I'd be able to avoid getting fsmahed though.

Reizilla

I think he means getting wrecked by Candy.

How's that Brinstar guide going (if it's going)?

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Well, my Wii stopped reading discs, so it's at a temporary hiatus. I was going to do the bulk of the work today, using my Dad's Wii, but it isn't homebrewed, so I don't have the un-restricted pause camera, which is really helpful.

That, and I have swim practice in like 30 minutes. =/

As soon as I can get my laser replaced, I'll do it. I may also just do most of it, then take the blastzone pictures and such afterward.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
or any recorded matches against m2k ? =o

edit:

DEFCON left you a shoutout.
"Alright i've looked everywhere for the matches of you vs mikehaze but i cant find them. Can you tell me who won though?"

lmao

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
I did ok against Candy game 1, but I really didn't know the matchup at the time. I'm working on it constantly and i'm (probably not) gonna beat him this weekend :)

Top Bottom