• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I was just asking the point of stealing all the bikes. Haha

Lawl @ Saint Albert.

∫unk

Smash Master
I'm the King

DeDeDe

I got japanese voices on my Wii :] except I wish Snake wouldn't go "uooooooooo" as he puts down a mine. Way to point out your own trap.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Japanese MK's death off the top scream makes me happy in the pants.

"UWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHGHHHHHHHHHH!"

Roxas M

Smash Master
Japanese voices makes mk that much funner to play. lol
i remeber when i first played kadaj....painful. I really haven't touched wifi for a few months though.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
*fangasms*

you are correct.

He's so ****ing amazing, my god.
How can there be someone who actually has completely shaped modern tennis in terms of technical ability, well-rounded playing, shots that were "never thought possible"; he most certainly broke the slump of the Sampras years where the serve game dominated most play.

clowsui

Smash Legend
nadal's more exciting for me to watch and cheer for simply due to his energetic style of play
however i think roger is probably the best tennis player to exist and will be for about the next 40-50 years...when you have the peak of physical condition and superhuman traits that nadal has and you are still having a difficult time competing w/ roger's pure talent, that says something

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I haven't liked Nadal since I once saw a match at the Australian open against Hewitt.

Nadal spat at his feet after hewitt wiped the floor of him.
Can't like a disrespectful **** like that.

Nadal definitely has amazing fitness, being able to run and get shots that most players can't (even though federer is pretty amazing at returning balls no one could see as possible either).
One thing I've noticed with Nadal's improvements is of course gaining the technical prowess to return balls that "aren't possible" like Federer.

Nadal is of course over relying on brute strength and fitness though, and has easily shown in the past to falter greatly with sickness or injury.
Federer remained top 2 in tennis for an entire year with sickness in 08 (I forgot what he had, I believe it was a yeast infection of sorts) that noticeably hampered his play, but was still able to dominate purely through technics and a obvious improvement in his serve game.

Prior to that sickness he wasn't known for aces nor serve at all.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
So, for the record. I think Mr. R is probably very close to my skill level now, or slightly above it. There's still a few things I do better than him, but obviously, there's still a few things he does better than me. I will no longer take offense to claims that he's better than me. His improvement is quite impressive, and I can't wait to see him at Apex.

The same holds true for Minty as well.

Mike, did Havok place 2nd? I heard he was doing good against Jason with Snake?

Neon X

Smash Apprentice
Sup guys. OMG I hate Game & Watch. I'm useless against him. Somebody provide help. Also how are Marth's doing at MLG and the other tournies?

Mr-R

Smash Champion
thanks pierce however

im sorry to dissapoint but im not going to apex

I never said I would, alex strife just went ahead and put me on the special guest list ._.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
I play alot vs kaak
and I can honostly say
counter is super pro against ganw :o

Top Bottom