• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

C.J.

Smash Master
Jump, swing your sword, hit him once. Proceed to run around him like sonic does to Zelda.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
moose what are you talking about

he can easily TK 2C cross-up you into aerial command grab oki. in fact his mix-up options around just j2C are absurd. he can TK 2C initiative heat into choke oki, he can even normal jump j2C to delay it, and j2C is jump cancelable so he can double jump mix-up also.

2C has like +5 on block and if it hits you're just gonna be forced to lose guard meter with his BS with the risk of getting command grabbed as usual. if he lands j2C his 4.2K jC combo into wizard's foot forces you into the corner where you can eat his jab nonsense because chip damage is so much fun.

if you jump he can just 623C that ****, because that's his OTHER aerial command grab. 623CC is a real srk that nets into a dumb as **** 7K combo, basically game over.

If he does TK wizard foot (j214C) is such a dumb mix-up, its range is huge, and it can be done as a delayed overhead that comes out in 11 frames (!) AND nets a 3.5K combo? wtf?

let's not mention his 5B is a wallslam, controls a huge amount of space in front, and his arguably one of his best ground-to-grounds. 5C is just a troll move, but if you roman cancel that **** it's 10k combo.

His air-to-air game is stupid too. jB all day. You thought Captain Falcon's jB loop into jC knee combo was stupid? Well Ganon's isn't that much off.

With so much mix-up power, the only thing offsetting is that he has no airdash, slow movement, and is huge. but unfair blockstrings, lolbosschar mix-ups, and ****ing 5k scrub BnBs everywhere? wow, please stop.

obv :012:

xxmoosexx

Smash Lord
Too bad you can side step before his frames start up.

If he tries to grab you and you don't have time to react you ran up too close up.

@Viet

Too bad Marth can use his Super and blast his *** to the next millennium because his super meter gets filled up with two bars every time marth even takes a step. And his Super is probably the most broken in the game because he receives a block + bonus and gets +7 on block added to every move he uses. His super cuts recovery frames by 85% on every move and opens a larger window of buffering and allows FACD to be used without limit and his cR and cJ both recieve a damage boost and more range.

His jF already has mad mixups and receives a damage boost and faster recovery time.

And in this matchup Marth gets his Ultra and Super Meters full at the very sight of Ganon.

TL;DR Marth has buttsecks with Ganon.

Obv. :067:

VietGeek

Smash Hero
unfortunately the super glitch is fixed in the arcade version.

marth lacks mix-ups, he literally is the definition of a scrubby flowchart character. also marth has is respectable pressure but his mix-ups can be seen a mile away. it's one thing to be afraid of marth, it's another to be so scared you piss your pantsu lose your eyesight and let naifu clip away at your raifu like you're some sorry man who lost a waifu.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Ohh Oreimo discussion? Or are we talking about that uhhhhhh girl from Haruhi that I can't believe I forgot.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
i'm still waiting for bengals to critique my vietgu

my one true love looks spectacular in casual wear she does indeed

dean.

NNID
dean7599
3DS FC
1435-4425-6023
Oreimo is a series. The 'orange haired chick' is a character from said series.
And you're thinking about K-On with that last line.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
yeah well she died in episode 1
lol

If you're caught up...

I hope you're ready for the party episode.

Is something relevant going to be talked about here ever?
Hmm, talking about something Marth related usually gets bashed in some way.

However I am curious as to how you Marth BBR members are starting to believe that we might have an advantage over Snake. I don't even see how this is a close/fun matchup. :/

VietGeek

Smash Hero
by asking that it is clear you are expected something irrelevant to this thread to be relevantly spoken of in some sort of fashion

lol

If you're caught up...

always caught up

never too excited for animu however

wait it can

makoforce

Smash Ace
lol

If you're caught up...

Hmm, talking about something Marth related usually gets bashed in some way.

However I am curious as to how you Marth BBR members are starting to believe that we might have an advantage over Snake. I don't even see how this is a close/fun matchup. :/
snake really cant hit us if we zone him lol. thats how i feel

VietGeek

Smash Hero
*insert question about why marth would ever be the one comfortably and properly zoning snake*

xxmoosexx

Smash Lord
We can't exactly hit him either IMO.

Any aerial eats an ftilt or utilt.
For that matter the only thing that outranges his monstrous ftilt is shield breaker.

I figure we have to bait an attack and hit him in the respectable recovery time his moves have. Then juggle to offstage gimp/WoP

That and zoning...lol..GRENADES beat zoning...lol SNAKEDASH beats zoning...lol...DASH ATTACK beats zoning...

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
By saying Snake can't hit us, makes me think we can't hit Snake. His close game combat is sooo much better than ours.

Like Moose pointed out, tilts eat our aerials.

in an ideal match it would seem the best way to win would be to shield grab when snake pulls/holds grenades and powershield stupid tilts and stuff for anytime you're not shield grabbing. :V Stuff like that doesn't work though.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
anime fighting games are really superficial pieces of trash, the sf4 kids at srk said so

Player-3

Smash Hero
snake just don't short hop because he can tilt you, just keep full hopping until you shield poke

then commence juggle ****

Top Bottom