• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Enzo

Smash Lord
@ Oro ---Can I ask as to why you decided to come back to brawl?

I bought and played Gears of War 2. I didn't really like the online.
It just wasn't fun tbh. Its a great game Im just not into that genre. The campaign is amazing. I cant wait to play that **** with 3 of my buddies and we **** all them locusts up.
Well gow1 was much better than 2 both competitively and aesthetically.
You had to be good at multiplayer to like it
horde was also quite amusing assuming you have teammates

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Oh, welcome aboard then Oro. We talk about randomness in the social thread instead of being stuck up all the time. xD

I like your avi and if you got close to beating Ook then you've done better than what I've ever done lol. (I miss playing that guy)
Every game was high % last stock. I won game 1 too, I just suck and didn't know what to counterpick. Was my first Brawl tourney back. Why did I take him to Delfino...:glare:

GoW1 was fun competetive wise, GoW2 they kept "balancing" things and the game just got old/boring when everything changed week to week.

Laurel

Smash Ace
i keep reading "god of war" instead of "gears of war"

god of war is way better anyway

xxmoosexx

Smash Lord
I couldnt say. I've only watched a few walkthroughs of it.

GoW2 multiplayer wasn't hard unless it was that 1 life game. I just didn't grasp where to go. I'd get a kill or two a match. And honestly the shotgun was overused in that game. I didnt see a point to the assault weapon.

Lol CP to Delfino.

I hate Delfino. Its annoying IMO. Unless Im kirbs or olimar.

Enzo

Smash Lord
I couldnt say. I've only watched a few walkthroughs of it.

GoW2 multiplayer wasn't hard unless it was that 1 life game. I just didn't grasp where to go. I'd get a kill or two a match. And honestly the shotgun was overused in that game. I didnt see a point to the assault weapon.

Lol CP to Delfino.

I hate Delfino. Its annoying IMO. Unless Im kirbs or olimar.
<3 shottttyyyyy
yeah its also different than most shooters in the sense that the shotgun IS by far the main weapon of use

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
I like playing on delfino, but I wouldn't ever cp it, don't feel too confident that I can abuse it more than my opponent

clowsui

Smash Legend
wow this thread

i used to go here and come to enjoy amusing battles of wit/hilarious discussion

but it turns out this thread is basically a ****hole now, good job guys.

/cold marth

anyways welcome oro, i'll be happy to teach you stuff at siis4 =D

Player-3

Smash Hero
wow this thread

i used to go here and come to enjoy amusing battles of wit/hilarious discussion

but it turns out this thread is basically a ****hole now, good job guys.

/cold marth

anyways welcome oro, i'll be happy to teach you stuff at siis4 =D
yes when i post here trying to try my wit against a worthy opponent i find rei gun and blm

it's blm's fault
imo i think rei gun was starting the decay of the marth social but blm just doubled the ferocity

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
It's good to see that people recognize my work. I take full credit. **** BLM. These boards were pretty ****ty before I got here anyway. I just shifted the style of ****.

:131:

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
People realized that the "scary elites" were a bunch of dopeys. Wort wort.

:131:

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
the real marth boards exist in the imaginations that are connected through the power of weeaboo between myself and viet.

Often Neo shows up, and then it's a pretty amazing party.

Steel was a long time member, but somewhat became a denier of his true power.
Junk was apart of the gang too, but dropped out for the Harry Potter and Twilight...boo fandom.

The group's roots were based in hailing the sheer beauty and amazingness that was Nippon Lord; formed by Pierce7d, of all people. However Pierce, didn't have the talent nor ability for telepathy and fell out with the upper plainsman due to the lack of being able to communicate to that universe.

Albert.

Smash Master
yes when i post here trying to try my wit against a worthy opponent i find rei gun and blm

imo i think rei gun was starting the decay of the marth social but blm just doubled the ferocity
OUCH, but I agree.

The group's roots were based in hailing the sheer beauty and amazingness that was Nippon Lord; formed by Pierce7d, of all people. However Pierce, didn't have the talent nor ability for telepathy and fell out with the upper plainsman due to the lack of being able to communicate to that universe.
This is such a nerdy way of insulting someone LOL props

though this was prolly more joking than anything

Top Bottom