• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Yoshi Kirishima

Smash Lord
Wow, it sure has been a long time since I've been at SWF.

What's happening with MikeHaze? Why does it seem like he's doing so bad now? Or are the others just getting better?

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
you guys are sooooo gay

biglou x2 (i didn't know the matchup even remotely)

Richbrown we go back and forth

tyrant

ook - i've lost to every donkey kong ive EVER played. literally. every.donkey.kong. i know it now!

Mew2king - taken a match everytime we play in tournament

tearbear - ****in ******

Atomsk - game 3

felix - 3rd game last stock
nick riddle - 3rd game last stock

i just haven't been going to many tournaments. before you'd hear more stuff because i was attending every week so there was always something to talk about. I work and go to school now so my load is heavier :)

enjoy: if you haven't seen it yet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIqYMSEa3cI m2k vs me at supercon

in the mean time i've

beaten lee martin 2-1 orlando
havok 2-1orlando
dao 2-0orlando
Fatal 2-1 orlando
zucco 2-0, then 2-0 again.
tyrant 2-0 supercon
dsf 2-1, 3-2 this thursday (i lost on cp's)
vinnie 2-0 cbus
cheese 2-1, 2-0 supercon and raleigh mm
dekar 2-0 in pools, 2-0 in bracket supercon

Yoshi Kirishima

Smash Lord
Ahh ok. Thanks. If only the Smash scene were as big as Starcraft in Korea, you could play for a living xD And have a bunch of fangirls.

And just a note, I haven't actually seen any recent matches yet, it's just the notion I've been getting from posts on SWF and elsewhere ^^;

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I was kidding in my post, btw, if that's part of the reason you thought Mike was doing bad :p

Someone teach Mike these matchups =)

Blacknight99923

Smash Champion
Mike do you ever host smashfests?
I need people to play and gameophiles is like an hour and a half by bus and I'd have to leave as soon as he starts.

and machrineith is the definition of flake recently

Reizilla

One Piece is too good. You should all watch it.

I'm scared of the manga though :X

Laurel

Smash Ace
how about you watch a good anime like hellsing ultimate or read a good manga like gantz

Reizilla

lawl gantz

u funneh

Oh ****. Finally about to get my 2000th post back! That's right, **** you Zac and Nike!!!

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
i hated hellsing at first, i watched it when i was going through my stoner stage with my room mate and just wanted to sleep instead, everytime

but reflecting, it was ****.

Laurel

Smash Ace
watch hellsing: ultimate, it's remastered and all that jazz

really good. i should bring it to mlg or something...then again no one is gunna have the time to watch it with me, i probably won't even get to watch it :<

Reizilla

I think I've had Helsing sitting on my hard drive for like 6 months or something. I'll get to it one of these days.

Haptic

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2251-5184-4442
Samurai Champloo is kick-***. My favorite anime ever will always be Cowboy Bebop though... or possibly The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya... but that's cliche.

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
Orion took WFs 3-1 iirc. Ramin then took GF set 1 3-2 after losing on Brinstar with Link. He took set 2 3-0 and had control the whole set two stoking him and spiking him through Delfino last game.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
Orion took WFs 3-2 iirc. Ramin then took GF set 1 3-2 after losing on Brinstar with Link. He took set 2 3-0 and had control the whole set two stoking him and spiking him through Delfino last game.
fixed and lol link XD
also tried snake 2 matches but failed
orion is ****** awesome/hilarious btw
we tripped waaaaaaaay too much though im never playing finals on a wii without tripping code again

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
Nah, for some reason he felt it was necessary to start screaming during the bracket match. Absolutely no reason to do that. I don't care about Brawl as much anymore, especially the way he plays it (i.e. defensive, no approaching, gay). I can't blame him though, he won, and I think that's what he thinks matters.

Albert.

Smash Master
What you said:

Nah, for some reason he felt it was necessary to start screaming during the bracket match. Absolutely no reason to do that. I don't care about Brawl as much anymore, especially the way he plays it (i.e. defensive, no approaching, gay). I can't blame him though, he won, and I think that's what he thinks matters.
What I heard:

Top Bottom