• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
Albert., he screamed during the match because I sandbagged in friendlies (rolling behind him, laughing because he spot dodged and I waited for it a couple of times). Really childish lol, also smash is not my life opposed to some of you.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
LOL @ albert

haha jumpman it probably wasnt that funny to u ( since u were playing him obv ) but it was ****** hilarious to EVERYONE, people actually starting filming how orion kept screaming haha

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
I don't give a **** ramin, I can't respect anyone doing that lol. But I really shouldn't care about people with no life telling me **** was funny. I mean, I'd laugh ****ing hard if some people fell in front of a train.

Blacknight99923

Smash Champion
Did you know in japan due to the higher suicide rate train companies charge suicide victims families for committing suicide by jumping in front of trains depending on how much money they lost because of it? Mount fuji is also a common place for suicides.

Although suicide is viewed a little differently there though.

Albert.

Smash Master
I'mma get out my translator again.

What you said:
Albert., he screamed during the match because I sandbagged in friendlies (rolling behind him, laughing because he spot dodged and I waited for it a couple of times). Really childish lol, also smash is not my life opposed to some of you.
What you actually said:

He screamed at me BECAUSE I myself was being a little b**** prior to that. A ranked player from a different country shows up and instead of actually trying my best, I sandbag, or say I do because it shows boundless self-respect and confidence. Whenever I don't actually achieve anything in this hobby, I just blame it on my lack of dedication. I will then ridicule this dedication in others by saying that THEIR dedication (which resulted in more success) was an inferior choice in their life even though I myself just paid an entry fee (shows I care :/ ) and Have made 1700+ posts on the forum
What you said:
I don't give a **** ramin, I can't respect anyone doing that lol. But I really shouldn't care about people with no life telling me **** was funny. I mean, I'd laugh ****ing hard if some people fell in front of a train.

What you actually said:
I'm gonna do the "I don't care" thing here again cause I'm full of s***. I do not care about other members of this community because I don't like that they thought that something embarassing happening to me was funny. I can't respect anything somebody does to win against me if it does not confine to my limited and childish rules of honor in competition which I should probably leave behind because I PAID MONEY TO ENTER THE TOURNEY. I also value the lives others very little because I'd probably find it humorous if some people died very unfortunate deaths

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
Honor and respect being childish? Your life must suck.

Also, I have fun playing brawl, if you guys consider that being a ***** and consider playing gay honorable something's really wrong XD

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
I did in teams, never do in singles regardless.

BLM, missing the point can never be intentional. I can ignore it though.

Blacknight99923

Smash Champion
Honor and respect being childish? Your life must suck.

Also, I have fun playing brawl, if you guys consider that being a ***** and consider playing gay honorable something's really wrong XD
you can't expect someone not to do everything they can to win.....

Although there is constantly a battle of whats honorable or not. For example in the middle ages everyone thought the crossbow was a noob weapon because it was very easy to use compared to some weapons and was capable of killing a knight on horseback. The nobles absolutely abhorred the use of the crossbow partially due to the fact king Richard III was killed by one(to them how could so great a man be killed by a n00bish weapon). In fact it(the crossbow) pissed so many people off that the pope tried to ban the weapon , citing that it was "inhumane".

Naturally when people realized that if they used said crossbow in their armies they would win more and grudgingly decided to implement their use. The moral of this story is..........play to win.

Blacknight99923

Smash Champion
soren's post was pretty lolsy imo.
the funniest part is that its actually what happened !!!!

the catholic church will forever have attempting to ban crossbows on their record or eternity.

and sexual harassment of little boys too

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Did I already tell you guys to watch Machete? It's probably the best movie of this year.

Blacknight99923

Smash Champion
Mike can we carpool to tournaments? I need rides and you live close, we both main marth and most importantly you pay less gas money this way.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Shaya we actually brought you up at the local tournament I was at yesterday. Is your named pronounced Shae-ya or Shai-ya

Haptic

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2251-5184-4442
Went to HOBO 27 yesterday, and although I'm still working on my Marth, I learned a lot (and got in a lot of practice with RoyR). Working my way up!

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
lol I see, so I was pronouncing it wrong. xD I'll be sure to let Reflex know he was right.

Awesome Haptic what knocked you out of brackets?

Nike.

Smash Hero
Since it's prolly the last time I'd have a chance for another half year, I became Roy_R's shadow at HOBO yesterday. All of his tourney sets got recorded. Looked really rusty, but he still got 4th. They'll be uploading over the next 24 hours.

Top Bottom