• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Haptic

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2251-5184-4442
lol I see, so I was pronouncing it wrong. xD I'll be sure to let Reflex know he was right.

Awesome Haptic what knocked you out of brackets?
A Diddy and a Pit. I have a lot of trouble with the Pit MU and I can't find a lot of info on how to deal with it other than "lol PS arrows." I'm improving with the MU as my overall skill increases, though.

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
A Diddy and a Pit. I have a lot of trouble with the Pit MU and I can't find a lot of info on how to deal with it other than "lol PS arrows." I'm improving with the MU as my overall skill increases, though.
it's pretty simple lol.The fact of the matter is that Pit has limited range and most of his options are slow. If you play a simple zoning game, then just keep hitting him when you get in, there really isn't much he can do other than try and land to use his quicker/better options. Just watch out for fsmash cause it's dumb as **** lol

Laurel

Smash Ace
someone come and knock me out with a blunt object please, i am soooo restless

oooooooomg

Grizzer

Smash Journeyman
someone should research how i teched marths spike from grab release >_>

i was told you couldnt do it but i always try LOL
you DI/SDI towards the stage and press the shield button? really, how is it not possible?

i kinda went wow~... when you did it :)

Mr-R

Smash Champion
someone should research how i teched marths spike from grab release >_>

i was told you couldnt do it but i always try LOL
LOL that **** was awesome
oh and yeah, all those matches with u has helped me significantly with the mk matchup ;D
and lets just forget that 3 stock friendly against my snake :)

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
when theres literally a whole ROOM FULL of people waiting to play me, and you ask to friendly me and i stop to play you, and made other people wait. and you just do stupid **** the whole time, it not only wastes YOUR TIME. but mine, and EVERYONE ELSES.

you werent only rude to me, but to the community that youre in, and it was very disrespectful. in bracket, against everyone else no matter their skill level i made it a point to go mk because i felt that i wanted them to play my main and get to know me since im new.

since you obviously just want to **** around, ill go other characters.

i honestly have nothing against you personally, im not perfect. and i probably did take it overboard, and for that i apologize. However there was a point in there, and the fact that i took the little time i had to play and learn from yuo guys, and hopefully have you learn from me was wasted.

also, i didnt even play gay LOL. if you thought i was camping you that hard you would probably quit in the US >_>
How was I rude to you before you started acting like a ***** in brackets? I just asked for some friendlies for fun, what's wrong with that? You can't expect me to play seriously in friendlies, I was just playing for fun. You could've just done the same, but your actions showed how you are when someone doesn't play a game seriously.

Enzo

Smash Lord
Awesome social is awesome

@Jumpman um even in a friendly str8 up sandbagging someone new is pretty disrespectful
Sure you can have those "giggle" matches Ganon vs link but if he picks his main and you decide to sandbag is again disrespectful.
It's not illegal, but defnitely frowned upon

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion

@Jumpman um even in a friendly str8 up sandbagging someone new is pretty disrespectful
Sure you can have those "giggle" matches Ganon vs link but if he picks his main and you decide to sandbag is again disrespectful.
I don't play worse intentionally, I just waited for spot dodges. =/ I mean if I win regardless what's the point. I guess he felt embarrassed because I laughed when he spot dodged lol, still no reason to do what he did. He could've just asked me to play seriously. Also, he played Wario. (I think his ego is too big so he felt bad when that happened). I always do that **** though if I feel I don't need to play seriously to not get *****. He should do the same, makes brawl more fun.

etecoon

Smash Hero
shaya is lame for ninjaing my post instead of just giving me an infraction that will expire and ultimately accomplish nothing like everyone else does ._.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Was the Pit Esca?
and yeah like he stated, outside of arrows Pit has limited range. If you're spacing just outside of his jab range then there isn't much he can do. Of course it's not nearly as easy as I'm saying it should be but it's the best option against such a close range character.

^This

etecoon

Smash Hero
australia is like a distant planet, HOW THE **** AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW WHEN HE'S AWAKE :/

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Check if he's on AIM? I don't either. I think late morning/early afternoon usually works.

Orion*

Smash Researcher
I don't play worse intentionally, I just waited for spot dodges. =/ I mean if I win regardless what's the point. I guess he felt embarrassed because I laughed when he spot dodged lol, still no reason to do what he did. He could've just asked me to play seriously. Also, he played Wario. (I think his ego is too big so he felt bad when that happened). I always do that **** though if I feel I don't need to play seriously to not get *****. He should do the same, makes brawl more fun.

1, it was VERY obvious sandbagging like. you didnt even pick reliable options, and i know this because when i played you in bracket you did. you have a very safe playstyle xD

2, you dont need to play super seriously but wasting peoples time is not cool either. winning//losing doesnt matter, playing to learn does.

3, walking up to the people i play in bracket and asking them **** in dutch after ive been talking to them in english the whole time is kinda rude. i obviously cant tell exactly what youre talking about, but i know at least one of them you asked about how the matches went lmao.

4, LOL @ my ego being big. not tolerating bull**** =//= big ego, it means that i dont take crap from people. you werent playing to learn, to win, or for fun. you where just pushing buttons and smiling. your attitude torwards the game is bad. the only reason im even being hard on you is to make a point, because if you dropped the attitude and played to learn then you could get so much better. my ego wasnt hurt, i was pissed you wasted everyone else that wanted to play with mes time

and that doesnt mean you have to take it super seriously, because if you know me i do like to have fun (look at me playing a bumpers mm ffa LOL). but in the very limited time i had to play all of the dutch community in one day, playing me, and picking your main and screwing around when im obviously just playing to get experience from everyone is insulting, the fact that you dont get that is baffling.

edit:
and your later comment of i dont spend my life playing this game, comment is the worst john ive ever heard. niggz, i dont even have a TV right now LOL, also, if im studying school in EU and im doing a time consuming subject like music im obviously not wasting all my time on smash. if you knew anything about me, youd know that most of my smash career until this summer i actually did 6 days of school a week and was always inactive, i take my life very seriously.
infact, the fact that i went 2ndaries kinda shows that i care more about teh community than the game. if i wanted to play it safe i wouldve just gone mk and camped, i wanted to make a point lmao.

also, i dont do names because i dont want to be rude to anyone else but, before i did what i did, i asked if you sandbagged. because even though it was obvious that you did, i wanted to make sure so i didnt just jerk off at you lol. literally, every person i talked to said that you are a huge sandbagger and they where tired of it because you just *** them in tournament. you can get cheap wins on people like that, but you will never consistently beat people OR GET BETTER by doing that.
i Want you to get better, so everyone else gets better, so I get better. you are a better player in your region, so set a good example

Reizilla

Did you go to Europe for school, or you're just going to school in Europe?

etecoon

Smash Hero
I wouldn't get ninja editted to something gay for insulting someone that everyone hates anyway on MK boards

MK boards da bess

etecoon

Smash Hero
upon seeing the thread title again it hit me that shaya is probably just angry at me because I said coffee was gross a few weeks ago

it is though

Reizilla

****it, Shaya, why are you still awake?! Yeah, that's probably it, Etecoon. He's all hopped up on that nastyass ****.

Orion, I meant, are you in Europe because of school, or are you just in Europe... and going to school too?

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
1, it was VERY obvious sandbagging like. you didnt even pick reliable options, and i know this because when i played you in bracket you did. you have a very safe playstyle xD

2, you dont need to play super seriously but wasting peoples time is not cool either. winning//losing doesnt matter, playing to learn does.

3, walking up to the people i play in bracket and asking them **** in dutch after ive been talking to them in english the whole time is kinda rude. i obviously cant tell exactly what youre talking about, but i know at least one of them you asked about how the matches went lmao.

4, LOL @ my ego being big. not tolerating bull**** =//= big ego, it means that i dont take crap from people. you werent playing to learn, to win, or for fun. you where just pushing buttons and smiling. your attitude torwards the game is bad. the only reason im even being hard on you is to make a point, because if you dropped the attitude and played to learn then you could get so much better. my ego wasnt hurt, i was pissed you wasted everyone else that wanted to play with mes time

and that doesnt mean you have to take it super seriously, because if you know me i do like to have fun (look at me playing a bumpers mm ffa LOL). but in the very limited time i had to play all of the dutch community in one day, playing me, and picking your main and screwing around when im obviously just playing to get experience from everyone is insulting, the fact that you dont get that is baffling.

edit:
and your later comment of i dont spend my life playing this game, comment is the worst john ive ever heard. niggz, i dont even have a TV right now LOL, also, if im studying school in EU and im doing a time consuming subject like music im obviously not wasting all my time on smash. if you knew anything about me, youd know that most of my smash career until this summer i actually did 6 days of school a week and was always inactive, i take my life very seriously.
infact, the fact that i went 2ndaries kinda shows that i care more about teh community than the game. if i wanted to play it safe i wouldve just gone mk and camped, i wanted to make a point lmao.

also, i dont do names because i dont want to be rude to anyone else but, before i did what i did, i asked if you sandbagged. because even though it was obvious that you did, i wanted to make sure so i didnt just jerk off at you lol. literally, every person i talked to said that you are a huge sandbagger and they where tired of it because you just *** them in tournament. you can get cheap wins on people like that, but you will never consistently beat people OR GET BETTER by doing that.
i Want you to get better, so everyone else gets better, so I get better. you are a better player in your region, so set a good example
1) You got hit by the stuff, how is that wasting your time? You shouldn't get hit by that ****.

2) How is it wasting your time? If you'd just told me you didn't want me to play like that, nothing would've happened. It's just the way I play friendlies most of the time. Also, I mostly try to help people during friendlies, tell them what they do wrong, correct them, giving them other options. I never play seriously in friendlies, regardless of me helping them or not.

3) I told those people you're really good, ask them how the matches went.

4) Apparently you take this game a lot more seriously than I do. I play mostly on reads, because that's something I am good at. I don't have the experience needed to play matches by playing matchups. I wasn't "pushing buttons and smiling", I am well aware of what I do. The thing is I don't really care what happens. In friendlies I was in fact testing you, but I didn't do this to do well in tourney or anything. I was just curious about your abilities.

Like I said, you take this game more seriously than I do, I play for fun. I don't see how having fun is wasting your time. **** me, then I'll try.

You wanted to make a point lol? You should've played MK, I was more interested in how I would do vs your mk. Your Wario just camping, boring as hell.

Ah, people feel their win wasn't a win because I didn't play seriously? hahahaa, that's amazing. I CAN'T play seriously. In most of my matches I even forget to use nado, I forget my options. Halfway through a match I realise I'm losing and play more seriously, use a bit more nado, stop randomly spacing fairs, stop rolling behind people predictably. The reason? Brawl sucks lol. I like having fun while playing. I rarely focus during matches.

Why I can't beat some people I should? I wait til they jump or do dumb **** then try to gimp/combo/whatever, if you don't I lose. I adapt a lot, read well, suck at matchups, have no experience.

Also if you people want me to play seriously, ask me to. And I don't think sandbagging is the right word =/ If you spot dodge in such a situation I should be able to make you notice it.

Player-3

Smash Hero
what you said:

1) You got hit by the stuff, how is that wasting your time? You shouldn't get hit by that ****.

2) How is it wasting your time? If you'd just told me you didn't want me to play like that, nothing would've happened. It's just the way I play friendlies most of the time. Also, I mostly try to help people during friendlies, tell them what they do wrong, correct them, giving them other options. I never play seriously in friendlies, regardless of me helping them or not.

3) I told those people you're really good, ask them how the matches went.

4) Apparently you take this game a lot more seriously than I do. I play mostly on reads, because that's something I am good at. I don't have the experience needed to play matches by playing matchups. I wasn't "pushing buttons and smiling", I am well aware of what I do. The thing is I don't really care what happens. In friendlies I was in fact testing you, but I didn't do this to do well in tourney or anything. I was just curious about your abilities.

Like I said, you take this game more seriously than I do, I play for fun. I don't see how having fun is wasting your time. **** me, then I'll try.

You wanted to make a point lol? You should've played MK, I was more interested in how I would do vs your mk. Your Wario just camping, boring as hell.

Ah, people feel their win wasn't a win because I didn't play seriously? hahahaa, that's amazing. I CAN'T play seriously. In most of my matches I even forget to use nado, I forget my options. Halfway through a match I realise I'm losing and play more seriously, use a bit more nado, stop randomly spacing fairs, stop rolling behind people predictably. The reason? Brawl sucks lol. I like having fun while playing. I rarely focus during matches.

Why I can't beat some people I should? I wait til they jump or do dumb **** then try to gimp/combo/whatever, if you don't I lose. I adapt a lot, read well, suck at matchups, have no experience.

Also if you people want me to play seriously, ask me to. And I don't think sandbagging is the right word =/ If you spot dodge in such a situation I should be able to make you notice it.
what i read:

-Jumpman- said:
Sunshine, lollipops...

Player-3

Smash Hero
yo wtf shaya

man i can't make fun of him but albert can?

NOT COOL BRO

neko threads are usually boring

except for atl south ylyl

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
Naw *****, dis shiz is serious n errthang. I wanted to make it positive by discussing Australia with Shaya, but some ***** made me reply to his post. :(

Top Bottom