• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Mr-R

Smash Champion
I secondary link myself and i pretty much beat every marth i find with him xD
then again i havent played any 'amazing' ones either

oh and

YEAH THATS CUSTOM MADE MAYN <3 haru

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
I secondary link myself and i pretty much beat every marth i find with him xD
then again i havent played any 'amazing' ones either

oh and

YEAH THATS CUSTOM MADE MAYN
What makes it hard for you? for me its just all the arrow camping and bombs mixed up with zair. so annoying, i would say its much harder than mario dude. gah

Mr-R

Smash Champion
What makes it hard for you? for me its just all the arrow camping and bombs mixed up with zair. so annoying, i would say its much harder than mario dude. gah
for me when I play link i use a lot of zairs and boomerangs it kinda works.
then again when im playing with marth against link, approaching with shield ***** the **** outta him
anyway..random tip most links tend to throw a boomerang at u when ur trying to edge hog them.
if u shield the boomerang first and THEN edge hog its usually a free gimp

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
Eh, I'm really happy with how I did at that tournament, even tho i lost early in winners lol.

In losers I beat Dr.G, Will, and Cheese (my ****ing goal of the whole tourney) I was so happy when I beat him haha.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Hi Hi Marth Boards

I got no PMs regarding Marth mentors :(. I would appreciate your help in training newer Marths by being a part of the Mentoring Program in the SIC.

Thanks!

Mr-R

Smash Champion
Eh, I'm really happy with how I did at that tournament, even tho i lost early in winners lol.

In losers I beat Dr.G, Will, and Cheese (my ****ing goal of the whole tourney) I was so happy when I beat him haha.
PLZ tell me u beat cheeses iceclimbers with marth!

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Just tell them to come posts here, Junglefever. Marth's doan care ECKS DEE

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Hi Hi Marth Boards

I got no PMs regarding Marth mentors :(. I would appreciate your help in training newer Marths by being a part of the Mentoring Program in the SIC.

Thanks!
jungle u know steel mained marf

marf mains are jerks and onry care about australian metagame

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
lol Mike

Also I took apart one of my controllers today and spent about an hour or so cleaning it and ect. I tried to take the springs out and put it back together but i could never get the black pieces to stay put while i tried to close the **** thing, so I had to put them back in xD

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
wow why the hell are americans scared of spiders?

your species don't even KILL PEOPLE.

-

Junglefever,

Whilst the idea is very nice, as a whole most of the marth community don't like wifi. We also already have a strong "base" for new players to improve through with the Q&A and critique threads.
Anyone willing to help themselves would be great, but I don't think many will be jumping for the opportunity.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I don't mind spiders much myself either.
Put me near a spider? i'll be like meh, don't do anything to it, it really wouldn't do anything to you. Plus I know that any spider in Australia that bites me I know the right thing to do so I can at least survive for 40 minutes - an hour or so to get to a hospital/antidote up (and chances are unless its a humongous female I probably wouldn't die anyway). It's children and stuff that are in a lot of danger of being bitten if they live near the bush or whatever by something like a female redback spider, because they may not necessarily "realise" they've been bitten, nor know what to do in that case, and because of their size the speed in which the venom paralyses/produces hallucination is scary as well.

cockroachers though? JESUS ****ING CHRIST. I can't stand them. Omfg.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
no shaya, he wants to WIN not WORK

they may start with the same letter but they are different my friend

∫unk

Smash Master
I'm never going to lose again because I had no good options. I'm never getting timed out by MK again. The only solution I see is playing MK.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
why do you insist on retaliating so much? you should really think about being more passive in your playstyle, because your retaliation is getting you ***** too often. Instead, wait for the holes and wait for your opportunity to be aggressive.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
I don't mind spiders much myself either.
Put me near a spider? i'll be like meh, don't do anything to it, it really wouldn't do anything to you. Plus I know that any spider in Australia that bites me I know the right thing to do so I can at least survive for 40 minutes - an hour or so to get to a hospital/antidote up (and chances are unless its a humongous female I probably wouldn't die anyway). It's children and stuff that are in a lot of danger of being bitten if they live near the bush or whatever by something like a female redback spider, because they may not necessarily "realise" they've been bitten, nor know what to do in that case, and because of their size the speed in which the venom paralyses/produces hallucination is scary as well.

cockroachers though? JESUS ****ING CHRIST. I can't stand them. Omfg.
Wait, so a spider that can kill you in 40 minutes you're not afraid of, but a cockroaches that can do nothing to you....

I'm taking that army of spiders that I don't have to Australia.

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
Yeah your right Mike, It's also because I have little to no ZSS experience. After a few games most of them were 2 stock mid percent and 1 3 stock iirc. But your right tho I really need to work on that, it's what I thought about mostly after I left to head back home from CEO. I think I've improved by a decent margin in that field so far just need to keep at it to balance out my game. I practice a lot almost everyday to keep getting better at things, and I'm going to a tournament in GA this weekend so we'll see how things pan out there.

Albert.

Smash Master
LOL at this DK player being all "O_O" at me when I camped him just as hard as he was camping me.

EDIT: winning VS MK AS Marth is so much more satisfying than winning in MK dittos. (just, in my opinion)

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
DK's f-tilt actually gives him invincible finger tips, he can f-tilt a gordo away lol. If they camp fair, they're ****ed with either that or a bair. Bair outranges the **** out of marth in the air

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
Aerials are the worst option against DK. If anything you want to stay grounded and bait his tilts, then punish with dancing blade... if you are in the air, DK wins if he is grounded. Hell, if he's in the air he wins too cuz of range >_>. Unless, you are ALWAYS retreating your fairs, which shouldn't be possible, because if you're CAMPING, you have no room to go back. Even so, retreating fairs are easily read, and can be rushed with grounded up-bs, or spaced down-bs.

DK can actually crouch to dodge a fair, then angle an f-tilt up lol

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
marth can do the same thing to a lot of characters (crouching).

No matter how much range DK has, we out disjoint every one of his moves. And when we are at dk's max range he doesn't have moves fast enough to not get hit/grabbed. We can punish his whiffs with uair's forward facing disjoint and start neo-ing his *** (up throw x500 to take the stock).

I'm not saying it's an easy match up, but there are definitely no things DK does that marth is like "HOLY **** NO OPTIONSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS"

Albert.

Smash Master
When I play Marth, VS the majority of the cast, I feel like I'm the only one approaching.

So it's like

"If I wasn't doing all of this work for you, Would you be finding any openings on me?"

And thats when I stopped going aggro so much of the time.

Yeah I know I suck lol.

Top Bottom