• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Player-3

Smash Hero
P3 reporting on eu vs usa debate

ina hotel 1hr from paris with ****ty wifi so only a brief report on the UK

They have potential to be good, but they dont understand the core of the game (gas is $9 a gallon) and they have no desire to bring in fresh blood ($100 for me to send a ****ing postcard) but they have S tier mindgames (nudist biker group, female included) but they dont understand how to space to their fullest extent (tiny penors)

and their women kept staring at me

and yes i converted roughly from pounds to dollars

also *****s i saw the queen of england, at the trouping of the colours. impressive.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
hey shaya how do you feel today

did you know 4 is the number for death in most chinese-influenced asian countries

Player-3

Smash Hero
Oh right.

And albert, band kids were astounded that i downed half a bottle of white wine in one go

i felt bad about drinking all of the guys wine or i would have drank it all

FRENCH WINE IS FVCKING ORGASMIC OMG

working on the wimmin

VietGeek

Smash Hero
get to germany already dammit

so we can all instead of being weeaboos be veeaboos and shout bs like sitztkrieg and tafellappen obv :012:

and wear baumkuchen whilst driving autobahn on the volkswagen

VietGeek

Smash Hero
p-3 just because there are wimmin does not mean u r winnin

roll back dash attack knee moar p-3 you silly barlw prayer

obv :012:

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
HRNUT is 1-1 with Chaz, I don't know about Fatal, Candy lives in the same region as Kadaj and NEO so he's probably lost to one of them before. I think Afro may be undefeated vs Marth, but, he quit playing for quite awhile and is just now coming back into it so he probably isn't considered a top snake again, quite yet. Umm, does WC/Cali have any snakes (other than Havok starting to pick him up.) because I feel like I'm missing one.
i beat fatal @mlg orlando

clowsui

Smash Legend
GR -> Nair is so ridiculous to try and perfect but if he can do it go ahead
GR -> DB does not work vs. MK because they just DI on reaction out of hit 2 but it's worth learning

PP learn to be random vs. MK :D Helps so much...though the type of "random" involved is very specific and kinda hard to explain :/ Not to mention annoying to execute!

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
really? who knew!

GET DOWN

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8ZH6P--PcSM&hl=en_GB&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8ZH6P--PcSM&hl=en_GB&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
HRNUT is 1-1 with Chaz, I don't know about Fatal, Candy lives in the same region as Kadaj and NEO so he's probably lost to one of them before. I think Afro may be undefeated vs Marth, but, he quit playing for quite awhile and is just now coming back into it so he probably isn't considered a top snake again, quite yet. Umm, does WC/Cali have any snakes (other than Havok starting to pick him up.) because I feel like I'm missing one.
Chaz didn't use marth to beat me he used mk

Mr-R

Smash Champion
lolz nothing wrong with losing to a match up u dont know.
and iirc link was marths worst low tier match up ?

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Can't deny that there's a bit of irony going on here.

Hypocrisy would be him ranting on someone for losing to peach after he lost to a low tier.
Even if he did suicide or something.

Top Bottom