• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
So do chocolates and laughing. That is studied to improve life expentancy.
That sounds like grasping at straws there. You can't ask someone how often they laughed or ate chocolate and see how long they lived... where as poor diets are very directly related to diseases and death.

Marthshadow, you can't let up the pressure. Be wary of Yoshi's Island and Pictochat, and I think Lylat. DK has an invincible recovery off the ledge. Bait it and punish. If the DK's not great, take advantage fairly easy edge guarding. I find that nair works well because of DK's massive hurtbox. Also, abuse your juggle traps and don't let him get to far away, but don't do anything laggy because you'll get punished to hell. His bair is a ***** XD

Reizilla

Actually, the Double Down has less calories than a Quarter Pounder lmao

Double Down was amazing btw, had one yesterday soooo gooood
calories don't really mean anything. BACON as well as WHATEVERTHE**** chicken, is what wrecks your heart.

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
<-- Eats a box of 6 white castle frozen burgers with bacon on top every other day

will die at age 25 =[

Player-3

Smash Hero
mexican places beef is definitely better than their chicken, i will give him that

but in reality, chicken >>>>>>>>> beef

i may be white but i've had my black friends mom's homemade fried chicken

i was born the wrong color

Reizilla

Which top Marth's are actually going to MLG O? Obviously Mike. Neo? Roy_R? Kadaj? Minty? Zex? Anyone know? Anybody got any predictions?

Reizilla

Did they take out the no wireless controllers rule? I noticed that Razer was going...

If I set up a live stream for my (local) tourney this Sunday, would anybody watch it? I know MLG is going on, but supposedly there's not gonna be a live stream for there :/

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
same, a post about MLG participating Marth's get drowned out by "chicken or beef?"
There is the tactical/metagame thread for a reason :\ So that actual intelligent discussion is not drowned out by spam here.

-

On further thought, this thread is not meant to be 100% spam either. But I do recommend that people who wish to have a meaningful conversation about the game/tournaments do so in the other thread.

Neon X

Smash Apprentice
sup guys. I want you all to forgive me on behalf of my poor activity. I graduate in may. When im done i will be able to give my full time to help around the Marth boards. So what are you people up to? no news?

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
Speeding up my Marth and working on my SHFFLs. @_@

Also working on measuring hitstun on my aerials. I learned last night that I attack too soon which hurts my options for follow ups and ****.

I also need to learn to space Dair.

Top Bottom