• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Turazrok

Smash Master
After a month of lurking, I've finally decided to post here. I guess I should introduce myself. My name is Chkn(no ****) and I've been using Marth since Melee, but I just decided to get competitive in September. I'm still probably mediorce/suckish, so I need some tips/training.
Wtf flounda. You need to go to OoT tournies. Ya noob!

Turazrok

Smash Master
Parent and lackofacar johns. :( I only see Lee like once a month.
I have the same problem. No johns. You even have venues all over the place and are a TO. No johns.. You could do wifi(not recommended) or anything really.

Albert.

Smash Master
LMAO at that kill off the side on Sky

that vid's going in the video thread with a little happy face next to it.

EDIT: the great NEO just posted this on Facebook rofl

"we could do a round robin for red robin. i saw her and my face read "my you look round, robin." there's a man named red around robbin, who stopped to look at a red robbin, now someone is robbin' red. wow im lame"

<3 Nathaniel

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
how much is it? sounds ****.

except i wanted to make it by scratch, google it is.
nah mike here's what you do -

you take chicken stock, or if you cooked any meat you can use juice from the meat. start heating it up in a pan. then use anything with starch to thicken it up, i usually use instant mashed potato flakes. Adding butter is also a solid option.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
double down looks like ecchi wrapped in gooey gooey cancerous love juice packaged to sell to the masses online and torrented by gaijin.

im sane srsly
:048::012:

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
So

I had the double down.

I don't know if its because I'm black but that was possibly one of the most amazing things I have eaten that is not homemade in months.

Jesus christ.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Taco Bell wrecks anything else for $5. Two half pound burritos that won't take 6 months off of your life. Get at me.

*is mexican*

:V
Did I do it right?

Rubberbandman

Smash Champion
So

I had the double down.

I don't know if its because I'm black but that was possibly one of the most amazing things I have eaten that is not homemade in months.

Jesus christ.
What is in this heart attack that I know now I must consume?

*Is also black*

*With a splish splash of Irish*
lol boondocks

Player-3

Smash Hero
Albert hatin on kfc

Dyick

Imma get me a double down

Marthshadow ill team if we ever go to the same tournament ;D

Top Bottom