• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
i don't know if i'm just mad because i can't use marth on wifi or what.
but i think i'm maining pit now.
Marthshadow, listen here and listen good:

Marth cannot be played at his highest on wifi by it's design, neither will you be able to perform 100%. However, Marth takes great advanatges over wifi, as it helps you develop a great mindset for tourney, your MU knowledge, and use of tools (punishing rolls with DB should become second nature lol)

If you get frustrated, take a break. Simple as that, then comeback with a fresh mindset, and get back to working on your character.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
What Rukkiko said

After being grounded for a month, my Marth is 10x better than what it was before because I had a forced break. lol

Roxas M

Smash Master

kk good luck
.....you aren't convinced are you? lol
Marthshadow, listen here and listen good:

Marth cannot be played at his highest on wifi by it's design, neither will you be able to perform 100%. However, Marth takes great advanatges over wifi, as it helps you develop a great mindset for tourney, your MU knowledge, and use of tools (punishing rolls with DB should become second nature lol)

If you get frustrated, take a break. Simple as that, then comeback with a fresh mindset, and get back to working on your character.
yeah, Rukkiko just 3 stocked what doubt i had with my :marth: lol

screw pit.

Player-3

Smash Hero
Marfshadow cp gay stages for you/ your char on wifi and learn them

Aka brinstar and lylat are mine

I looooove rc i know it so well

But most people hate it, even though everything has a time to it

Player-3

Smash Hero
It's weird how much i play like zex
70% of the time he does the things i would (try...) to do
He just does it (alot) better

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
Story of the Marth boards:

Omg hai ^___^ Im (Insert ghey wap name here)-chan and I absolutely luuuv @_____@ 4chan <3 and my fav is the anime and yaoi boards!!!!! OK so anyways, I'm going to tell you about the BEST day of my life when I met my hot husband Sasuke!! <333333333 OMFGZ HE WAS SOOOOO FREAKIN KAWAII IN PERSON!!! SUPAA KAWAII DESU NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! ^______________________________________^

When I walked onto Tokyo street =^____^= I looked up and saw SASUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333!!!!

KONNICHIWA OMGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ SUPAA SUPAA SUPAA KAWAII SASUKE-SAMA!!!!! I yelled n____n then he turned chibi then un-chibi!!

he looked at me [O.O;;;;;;;;;;;] and then he saw how hot I am *___* he grabbed my hand and winked ~_^ then pulled me behind a pocky shop o_o and started to kiss me!!!!!! [OMG!!! HIS TONGUE TASTED LIKE RAMEN!!! RLY!! >.> <.< >.< (^O^) (^O^) (^O^)] then I saw some baka fat ***** watching us and I could tell she was undressing him with her eyes!!!!!!! [ -_____________-;;;;; OMG I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT EITHER!!! (ò_ó) (ò_ó) (ò_ó)] so I yelled UH UH BAKA NEKO THAT'S MY MAN WHY DON'T YOU GO HOOK UP WITH NARUTO CAUSE SASUKE-SAMA LOVES ME!!! (ò_ó) then Sasuke held me close =^____^= and said he would only ever love me!!!!!!!! And guess what!!!!!! He kissed me again!!!!!!! ** \(^O^)/ then we went to his apartment and banged all night long and made 42 babies and they all became ninjas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nyaaaaa!!! (^________<) ^_________________^;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Top Bottom