• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
So I might be going to a 50+ tournament this upcoming Saturday and I'm a little worried about going against DKs and Wario's.

And Reflex. : (

Can I get any advice/help?

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
Guys after my disappointing performance at my last tourney, I instantly got down to work to correct all my mistakes. here's what I'm working on:

- My Mindest [Before: I'm better so I better win (which causes me to get highly frustrated if I lose). After: I'm prepared, I know my options and tools, let's do this (which I have in serious training friendlies where I perform 2x as better).
- Some MUs I need to brush up on
- Eating before a ****ING tourney so I do not have a hunger headache in heat causing me to perform TERRIBLE!!!

Player-3

Smash Hero
kola, when reflex goes squirtle

don't get hit

for the love of god don't get hit

you take so much damage from juggling

Mr-R

Smash Champion
Guys after my disappointing performance at my last tourney, I instantly got down to work to correct all my mistakes. here's what I'm working on:

- My Mindest [Before: I'm better so I better win (which causes me to get highly frustrated if I lose). After: I'm prepared, I know my options and tools, let's do this (which I have in serious training friendlies where I perform 2x as better).
- Some MUs I need to brush up on
- Eating before a ****ING tourney so I do not have a hunger headache in heat causing me to perform TERRIBLE!!!

same here :o

LFL

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for the games at tourney play Junk. Grats on 5th place!

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
kola, when reflex goes squirtle

don't get hit

for the love of god don't get hit

you take so much damage from juggling
lol most likely he'll see me and do what he does everytime he's played me

Go wolf and lol constantly.
<.< I hate Wolf too

btw how much Marth experience does Lou get there in GA?

VietGeek

Smash Hero
lou gets enough to beat most players i guess (almost all intermediate-pro brawl marth players quit around last year though; i think umby is the only well-known marth main left)

like any good player he baits DS and uses tornado to break ur campfest (assuming you camp vs luigi anyway)

I don't remember since I haven't played Brawl in a year, but I think he can ASDI DB and nair you out on the 3rd hit. <_<

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Hmm

Guess I have another threat for this upcoming weekend. Guess I better practice not falling for baiting.

<.< guess it's time to do more friendlies with the local Lucario player.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Heh I was starting to get tired of it, but I got grounded and didn't play it for about a Month. XP so when I went to the latest tournament this past Saturday I got back into it.

Now to make sure I don't get tired of it I stopped wifi completely, and will most likely play maybe once or twice during the weekdays.

I will say this, I'm at least intermediate level. Now I'll see how big the gap is to pro level by playing against the big shots this upcoming saturday.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
I think he does, but not seriously?

Which is fine by me; he needs to break B+ so I have something to do...<_<

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
has marth gotten any better in the last month or so? any new tricks/good footage?

∫unk

Smash Master
thanks lfl chaosmarth and other people

my last tournament game i used marth lol

edit: there's the grab release spike

supposedly with that new AT you can grab release f-smash mk hopefully it's true

Player-3

Smash Hero
just so you know biglou uses marth agaisnt reflex

so he has enough

someone wifi me, minty is gay and doesn't like russia

∫unk

Smash Master

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
nooo i got the last post on the page before D:

hey bengals thanks for putting my friend warp on that last video lol he's soo hard to fight
haha well it was a sick ass kill if i do say so myself :)

Top Bottom