• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

∫unk

Smash Master
wtf @ tards worrying about if they're cry low or mid tier

its like falcons complaining that jiggs is higher than them... it doesn't matter lol

keep training :)

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
I edited the part where you randomly name-dropped someone, something multiple people have been warned and infracted for in the past.

Player-3

Smash Hero
toz your posts are really dumb

if your going to post an off topic post dont make it stupid by saying something dumb about marth at the bottom

roll with the punches bro

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
I don't care that I got an infraction. I care that you're abusing your power as a moderator. I like the way you haven't posted the rule I broke.

Raaaaaaape!

§teel plays Marth. Kind of.
Take it to forum support if you don't think I'm doing my job.

Your post before I edited it qualified as "spam" as discussed in the staffer shack, thus the infraction "minor spam."

VietGeek

Smash Hero
And ive mentioned cheese kun is viet how many times now? thought people knew :o
I'm sorry if people don't read your posts. Maybe if your jokes were shorter mirite?

You're ****ing kidding, right? Both of these posts are just as untopical and spammy as mine. You, ma'am, are abusing your power. ****ing hypocrite.

Oh yeah, Marth.
I think you want to consider his position in the SWF hierarchy when it comes to what he can/cannot do. Remember a time when all staff were just and that arguments were won by logic and not fallacies, badmouthing, and "tests of worth" on SWF?

Because I very much do not. =V

roll with the punches bro
wat if i get hit

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
shayas jokes are like

a farmer buys a load of new sheep with the aim of breeding them.anyway after 2 months there is no sign of any of them being pregnant so he phones the vet.
the vet says it's probably an infertile ram so he should try artificial insemination,
and how will i know when they are up the duff says the farmer, well they will all lie down and wallow in the grass says the vet.
now the farmer hasn't a clue what artificial insemination but takes it that he has to screw the sheep himself.
next day he puts all the sheep in his truck takes them to the woods and screws every one of the woolly beauties.
next morning he gets up and sees all his sheep still standing up so he loads them all back in the truck and proceeds to screw them all day long.
the next day he is so exhausted he can not get out of bed so he asks his wife to look out of the window.
are the sheep lying down he asks the wife says no dear but they are all piled in your truck and one of them is beeping the horn .
You forgot the fifth line.

Player-3

Smash Hero
sorry ankoku i didnt feel like typing so i googled

artificial insemation farmer sheep joke and c/ped

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
Lol
Heart gold and SOUL silver
**** yeahhh
Amazing **** right there

go aggro, so long as the Snake knows how to not get hit/hold stock and get cheap kills you should be fine.

Oh and tell him not to throw too many nades -_- Marth gets ****ed up by it a lot.
Yeah I noticed <<, meh oh well, Ill just practice I guess

Wait your telling me to go aggro? ROFL

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
It would be uber if THERES SOME SORT OF SECRET THING THAT ALLOWS YOU TO GO TO HOENN TOO OR SOMETHING. OH YES.

Hell, let it commemorate that Gold/Silver was the best game ever,
and make the remake the best remake ever,

by having every pokemon league
every region
every pokemon
and the orange league for lols.
and mewtwo with higher base stats, because arceus is ****. Mewtwo > all.

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
It would be uber if THERES SOME SORT OF SECRET THING THAT ALLOWS YOU TO GO TO HOENN TOO OR SOMETHING. OH YES.

Hell, let it commemorate that Gold/Silver was the best game ever,
and make the remake the best remake ever,

by having every pokemon league
every region
every pokemon
and the orange league for lols.
and mewtwo with higher base stats, because arceus is ****. Mewtwo > all.
you can get a starter from first 3 gens, so good lol

Ill have the game in 6 days, have the rom now but vista fails and it wont work

Top Bottom