• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
don't go there, marth doesn't need some cheesy lines :(

LOLWUT. Have you even read the translations of Marth's lines? Hahahahaha. Come on now. They're already cheesy. The only reason why we dont think so is because we cant understand. Things sound so much not cheesy when we cant understand them. I could whisper in my girlfriend's ear "I like liver and onions with a side of rice and beans" with the most romantic and sexy voice and she'd be all like,

"LEH SIGH SOO DREAMMYY"

10rofl

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
Even the Marth haters know his tiara is the most infamous cover up for the anger inside. Not only that, did you know Marth is slightly driven by revenge? Not only is he royalty, kind, and brave, he's freakin' pissed.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
Even the Marth haters know his tiara is the most infamous cover up for the anger inside. Not only that, did you know Marth is slightly driven by revenge? Not only is he royalty, kind, and brave, he's freakin' pissed.
inafter marthtiaramemes

What the hell is Marth pissed at? he seems cool and collected all the time.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
I need a Dante Marth and a Sandman Marth.

Hopefully you miscreants are familiar with The Sandman or else I will verbally berate you.

*gets ready to be mad*

VietGeek

Smash Hero
That's the Asch the Bloody Marth. From Tales of the Abyss.

Vyse made it (not the one on SWF), I took away the red hair and green eyes to give him the Marth feel again though.

Lelouch one probably would look better without the goofy sword. xD

∫unk

Smash Master
agree with neo

virg why didn't u go to whobo ur way closer than me

did any hear my commentary lolllllll

i used solid, steel, and neo's tag this tournament

who will i use next?!?!??!?!?????

BacklashMarth

Smash Lord
That's the Asch the Bloody Marth. From Tales of the Abyss.

Vyse made it (not the one on SWF), I took away the red hair and green eyes to give him the Marth feel again though.

Lelouch one probably would look better without the goofy sword. xD
You do know you can get the same effect by setting up a marth ditto on wifi where both marths use the black costume right?

To CF >Marth supporters:

This is sooo right that its wrong.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
I do too CK. Dont mind them, they just wanna see a Haruhi themed Marth.
Btw, do any pics of Riku marth exist of him doing SB? I think it would be like seeing him use dark aura lol.

I didn't see a pic of him doing that from the website where I got the original pic from.

Albert.

Smash Master
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New Topic!

What do you do with Marth that sets you apart from other Marths? How are you unique?

K I love you all, people better post.

Top Bottom