• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Viquey

Smash Journeyman
^ Why on earth do I get your avatars mixed up? XD

Also, gah wavedashing is hard. I was in the mood for technical shtuffs so switched back to melee to try to finally master that. >.< I played with ICs in brawl a little, too, so I think I might pick them up on the side for when I'm in the mood to be technical.

andand I completely forgot to ask my question in the q&a thread last night. XD ...meh. later. moar wavedashing nao.

∫unk

Smash Master
i actually lost to redj last week it was last hit but he knew the matchup way better than me... just shows how much of an advantage ddd has i guess

second game he wall d-tilted me to like 40 then I sdi out behind him and grab wall infinited him looooool

after watching lain vs mike i learned a lot about what ddd should do so i got this :D

i dunno what the point of this post was

i just came back from surgery it was fun

OH here's mikehaze's all is brawl survey i answered: http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=29989

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
megan fox is soooooooooooooooo overrated. sooooo overrated.

maybe im just weird, but i don't see whats so good about her.

shes nowhere near Victoria Justice up there <3

just saw junk's post in the marth board blog, aww thanks junk haha

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
ah yea forgot to answer CKs question xD

he figured out himself

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
Lol yea fear, she is still hot i'm not denying that xD

If victoria justice is off topic, then she needs her own dedicated thread >_>
----------

Anyways, are any Marths actually using Shield Breaker Bouncing besides me? It's really useful. As I stated when I first presented it, it is fantastic for landing safely after barely surviving a vertical attack.

∫unk

Smash Master
im almost never that high and if i am b reversals are usually enough to avoid the ****

aka i was too lazy to learn the proper safe spacing for it and i saw mike get ***** trying it a few times so i got turned off

feardragon64

Smash Champion
I always remember way too late to even bother trying it. That and I feel safer just going with double jump/fastfall mind games to land. Doing that I can still fair/dair someone trying to juggle me instead of being stuck in the shieldbreaker animation.

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
LOOOOOOL. I think I might sig the part where he said something like: "if neo said u were dumb would you believe it? (hint: the answer is no")

im almost never that high and if i am b reversals are usually enough to avoid the ****

aka i was too lazy to learn the proper safe spacing for it and i saw mike get ***** trying it a few times so i got turned off
I always remember way too late to even bother trying it. That and I feel safer just going with double jump/fastfall mind games to land. Doing that I can still fair/dair someone trying to juggle me instead of being stuck in the shieldbreaker animation.
I think you guys should at least experiment with it some more before turning it down, I'm learning to give EVERYTHING a try because almost everything can at least be useful in a situational sense. But this is actually really good from what I can tell, it's character dependent, though.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
I just found out he's 14. And apparently he never admits he's wrong. It's like talking to a brick wall.

feardragon64

Smash Champion
robbie u react too late to punish my whiffed up-b u gotta drink caffeine or something

jk jk jk jk jk jk <3
So apparently I alternate between great reaction time and having a 4 second late reaction time. looool. I'm not even laughing at it because it sounds stupid. I'm laughing at it because it's true.

As for jumpman, whatever. I don't care how old someone is, but if they're just going to ignore intelligent responses that aren't even disrespecting them and say, "you're not going to listen to me and I'm not going to listen to you," even though you literally respond to everything they're saying, then I'll admit it's a lost cause. He doesn't want to be open to any new ideas about it so that's ultimately his loss. Hell I was looking up **** and doing tests between each of my posts just to see and make sure who was right.

Freezewish

Smash Ace
Anyone else find it interesting that Norcal Marths CP Snake to FD?

RedJ did it in his set vs Erow and Zex did in his set vs Razer at Genesis.

o_O

feardragon64

Smash Champion
Anyone else find it interesting that Norcal Marths CP Snake to FD?

RedJ did it in his set vs Erow and Zex did in his set vs Razer at Genesis.

o_O
We do? o_O
This is probably me just being stupid but I like CP'ing snakes to frigate xDDD.

No ledge for them to grab onto and stage flips that set up juggling for you kinda make it awesome. But it's probably stupid because those reasons also make it suck for Marth. Still, another thing that's nice about it is high ceiling.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
I'm primarily using Marth in tournament from now on.

Top Bottom