• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Umm ok, I'm back and I just sat through a page of bickering, lol @ teenagertalk.com.

But anyway, I request a favor! Anybody got an sd card (which is able to be plugged into a computer) and a camera/video recorder? I want to put the Marth vs IC vid up.
All SD cards can be plugged into a computer. You need a video capture card to upload videos not a SD card. Since the comp can't read brawl videos.

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
Almost I know that much -_- I'm just asking if someone can DO it lol.

Ugh I can't wait to show you guys lol Hopefully I'ma have my camera back to show my GT vids, and ima record the NY Marth FFA.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Sorry I took the 'bait' guys, shortly after I passed out and slept for 15 hours.

Only just woke up now because i'm freezing cold, yet it's a super hot day outside.
*****, I'm allowed to complain about a fever thats stopping me from going to university for gods sake :(.

I blame this HIV/SwineAids **** on Steel... he's totally full of it
Plus he sucks.

My report includes:
Utah mountain ranges from a satellite point of view is a Koala.
Hence Utah will be formally renamed Koalah sometime soon.

Las Vegas is the most disgusting beautifal city I've probably ever seen.

San Diego needs to get some sizzlers.

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
Hey guys, so apparantly Rebaz, a Dutch (yay!) Falcon (yay!) player made MikeHAZE cry at Genesis. Poor guy :( Just wanted to post this stuff here because it's a general everything discussion about Marth. It's pretty funny I guess, because Rebaz is pretty short and 18 years old...

Albert.

Smash Master
Hey guys, so apparantly Rebaz, a Dutch (yay!) Falcon (yay!) player made MikeHAZE cry at Genesis. Poor guy :( Just wanted to post this stuff here because it's a general everything discussion about Marth. It's pretty funny I guess, because Rebaz is pretty short and 18 years old...

I read that somewhere that Haze can't take trash talk :O

Idunno if he cried... If he did we should all just instantly forget it ever happened.

but **** any b****es that distressed haze.

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
Lmao, I want to know if that is true. Rebaz must spit some seriously mean stuff if he made mike's hard lemo- mr.HAZE cry. But I'm pretty sure his 3rd place finish is keeping him happy.

∫unk

Smash Master
you guys are ****in lucky i wasn't there to back haze up

seriously ill beat your *** with my crippled leg i dont give a **** i hate when ppl **** on my friends

∫unk

Smash Master
lol what video? i tech even when im off screen and ppl are like O_o maybe ill write a lesson on that

the secret to teching and powershielding... not having a spring in your shielding button :x haze, dsf, pretty much all of socal does that... it's pretty amazing you can shield so fast and so accurately...

that and being super focused

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
You can also set Y or something to shield.

I'm fine with my springed L at this point, though.

etecoon

Smash Hero
I messed around with Y shield for a few minutes but it wouldn't work because it would mess up my MK and Falco too much, something I tried out in training with C4 teching practice was Z button for teching but I don't think I did noticeably better, although my L button has been jamming sometimes lately...

tennet, look at the chart here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Screwdriver

what's the other one you can use instead of tri wing?

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
I read that somewhere that Haze can't take trash talk :O

Idunno if he cried... If he did we should all just instantly forget it ever happened.

but **** any b****es that distressed haze.
that's not why i cried, i cried because i heard my uncle was put in the hospital (is still there in a coma..) right before my match vs chip. his trash talking didn't really bother me, it was moreso Eggz saying offensive **** and distracting me making me think about other things. call it a john, w/e

HI MARTHBOARDS i miss you.

Albert.

Smash Master
that's not why i cried, i cried because i heard my uncle was put in the hospital (is still there in a coma..) right before my match vs chip. his trash talking didn't really bother me, it was moreso Eggz saying offensive **** and distracting me making me think about other things. call it a john, w/e
I am sorry to hear about that :/

congrats about 3rd at Evo though ^_^

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
We missed you too mike! Your makin' us proud man, and I wish your uncle well.

And yea, I always wondered why you never grab released to UpB against MK.

feardragon64

Smash Champion
GJ Mike. I'm really sorry to hear about your uncle. But your matches vs M2K were pretty sick.

God **** I loved that DB punishment.
*Walks away slowly*....*Dash back and DB!* lmao like 20 times....until M2K finally stopped being so aggro and started whornadoing. >>

Anyways good **** man.

BacklashMarth

Smash Lord
Good, i thought i was the only one screaming "PULL A NEO" whenever Mike grabbed a MK at kill percents. In any event winning without that guaranteed kill just makes it even more great. Nicely done Mike.

Side note: I saw the match between Mike and Chip and i cant blame him for gettin pissed considering that being down a stock + trash talk + family issues is a bit much to handle all at once.

@Junk: My next post will be laced with Aussie just for you since you didnt get to meet the incarnation of marth's down under metagame in person.

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
Wow Shaya that was quick as hell. Well to think of it, mikeHAZE uses UpB to punish quite a few things, so it has a chance to be slightly staled out, but then again his mixups would counter that aswell.

LMAO Fear hit that right on the head, that was too good. DB > M2K!

Top Bottom