• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
ya, and i'll tell you that here because we definitely aren't on aim right now

Viquey

Smash Journeyman
gah I missed so much. that's what I get for sleeping on a normal schedule for a night XD Morning guyz!

@Mike: D: Hope your uncle gets better! But congrats for 3rd nonetheless!

and hmmm at taking the spring out of the r button... I might have to look into that. XD

Also, wifi matches? Might I join in? D: I haven't played a human in, like, a week or more. Save for the occasional laggy, item-heavy With Anyone FFA. >.>

I think I'm getting better, but I'm sure I still suck (not to mention I'm again out of practice in dealing with lag XD), so I need to learn from you guys! Teach me, oh great ones! and other such ego-stroking.

Edit: and utilt is <3. u.u

Viquey

Smash Journeyman
Viq... You're internet connection has issues 0,o
I knooow D: It takes like five min. to connect to the wfc. It's just been terrible the last day or two. IDK why...

I think I'll try a reboot, though. see how that does.

Edit: LMAO instant speed up. Didn't even have to reboot. something was downloading on another comp. XD I paused it, so now all's good, I think.

∫unk

Smash Master
megavitamins thats like normal marth stuff now :/

what's more important here is... don't get mad during a match no matter what stupid **** your opponent is telling you

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
mintyflesh thats like normal marth stuff now :/

what's more important here is... don't get mad during a match no matter what stupid **** your opponent is telling you
I used to have issues with that =\

I seriously started listening to Buckethead's soft rock while playing matches to simmer down.

/issues.

Viquey

Smash Journeyman
aagh at the accidental DS's. D:

Reminds me.... I was playing some friends once (all of them casual players), and one was playing as Ike. She accidentally side-b'd instead of up-b'd and lost her last stock 'cause of it. In our chatroom afterwards, she laughed at the mistake and I replied, "Don't you just hate when that happens? XD" And she shrugged it off 'cause it "happens to everybody". So I--well, to shorten this, she seemed to find it quite odd that I thought it sucked when one makes a dumb mistake like that. If only I had this vid to show her just how much it can suck! XD

But whenever we play I have her going, "O.o" at me like 90% of the time, and reminding her that she only plays "for fun". (But competition is fun too!! XD) ...In fact, the others react the same way, to a lesser extent... I need moar competitive friends. xD

∫unk

Smash Master
No 25 ledge grab limit. Pretty much force you to attack or air camp.

And I was first spamming fox trot dashdance days ago w video proof11!1

seriously a few months ago I was promoting a lot

Top Bottom