• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

C!Z

Smash Lord
Ohai, MikeHaze. Welcome back.

Many things to say:
Mike, do you spend your life in training mode?
Mike, where do I mail a get well soon card to your uncle XD No, seriously. What's the address?
Eggz, meh.
All, may I join in on these Marth friendlies?
Anyone, friendlies?
Mike, congratulations!
Did you really just waste both of our time by going out of your way to direct "Meh" at me?
If your gonna **** up my name searchdar at least convey a complete thought. =_=

-Eggz

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
Did you really just waste both of our time by going out of your way to direct "Meh" at me?
If your gonna **** up my name searchdar at least convey a complete thought. =_=

-Eggz
You should've seen Sliq Hylian and Dabuz when I messed up their name searches... I had to stop because of Hylian.

I had already typed Eggz and didn't really feel like pressing backspace six times (I had already typed a comma and a space), so I just typed meh, instead.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
You should've seen Sliq Hylian and Dabuz when I messed up their name searches... I had to stop because of Hylian.

I had already typed Eggz and didn't really feel like pressing backspace six times (I had already typed a comma and a space), so I just typed meh, instead.
i thought it was sliq that told you to stop,

10 samuraipanda

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
Who's willing to play me regularly and tell me what the hell is wrong with my Marth. I'm really not improving and I wasn't good to begin with.
It will all be via Wi-Fi.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Who's willing to play me regularly and tell me what the hell is wrong with my Marth. I'm really not improving and I wasn't good to begin with.
It will all be via Wi-Fi.
I can brawl you on a regular basis. I don't know how good my feedback will be since I'm not good with Marth but it can't hurt? Or could it?

feardragon64

Smash Champion
Look at those brawl tactics in Junk's vid. If at first it doesn't work, do it 6 more times. In the case of the video, spinning round kicks. >>

Top Bottom