• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 Anime Social - うー! にゃー! (/・ω・)/

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
but nekomono is still ongoing :confused::confused::confused:

read little busters, it's better than clannad. I wouldn't watch it though, I've heard it wasn't adapted well

asianaussie

Smash Hero
i think he meant the ova from last(?) season

also, little busters has kud

therefore it cant be better than clannad

even if you count ****ing fuuko

Remastered

Smash Lord
Fuuko was the worst character in Clannad, but not enough to tarnish it too badly. Little Busters VN is downloaded and ready to go. Key studios rampage.

Speaking of not being adapted well, Air is terrible, and I would suggest not watching the anime to anyone thinking about watching it.

Yeh I did mean the Nekomono OVA. I don't start a series anymore until it's fully released. I'll wait till Shiro is finished and all-nighter it.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
japan likes kud

and you know what japan's taste is like

also, more importantly

railgun chapter 61 is starting to suggest

THAT TOUMA WILL BE PUNCHING MIKOTO SOON

MIKOTO WILL FINALLY BE IN THE HAREM FOR REALS

dean.

NNID
dean7599
3DS FC
1435-4425-6023
asianaussie, I might go manifest on Sunday if you wanna catch up and exchange hair care tips.

On-topic: watching uhh Free, Gin no Saji, Hunter x Hunter, Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi, Monogatari, Mushibugyou, loli basketball, Servant x Service, Shingeki no Kyojin, Railgun, Uchouten Kazoku and Rozen Maiden. Alright season.

Remastered

Smash Lord
I'm currently watching Ao no Exorcist, Psycho Pass, waiting for Oreimo to finish the last 3 episodes mid August, ARIA the Origination, Nichijou, K-On!!, a bunch of weeklies and about to start Kimi ni Todoke S2.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Well after seeing the final episode of TAKNR S I must say they um... they really decided to just put in.... everything.... a bit...

asianaussie

Smash Hero
it took me a few moments to work out what you meant but

railgun S post-sisters arc was entirely filler and therefore ****

meanwhile, touma x gunha in the manga is the greatest collaboration since donuts and jam

dean.

NNID
dean7599
3DS FC
1435-4425-6023
@DEAN ... wonder who this guy is lol

Luco: I was quite fond of Log Horizon, provided a more interesting take on the whole MMO thing. Unfortunately my Ghibli history has large holes in it lol, I did watch Mononoke-hime not too long ago though which I enjoyed.

AA: I enjoy Isshuukan Friends but sometimes feel it moves a bit slowly for my tastes, but it's a nice story. I'm mostly watching that, JoJo's, Ping Pong and Sidonia no Kishi so far.
and ping pong (which aa should watch)
(Y)

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Yeah we're the same, we have a few we've missed but generally we're pretty good. I think off the top of my head I can recall us watching:

Spirited Away
Howl's Moving Castle
Princess Mononoke
Kiki's Delivery Service
Whisper of the Heart
Laputa: Castle in the sky
Ponyo
My Neighbour Totoro
Arietty
Porco Rosso
From up on Poppy Hill
Tales from Earthsea (the only 'bad' one, by Goro made up for it with 'F.u.o.P.H.)

Has anyone seen Pom poko? It looks curious and funny. :o

As for log Horizon, I really liked it too, loved the characters and the light-hearted scenes that took place. Kinda odd but in a really nice way. Lots of fun and definitely higher up on my list of good animes. :D

Basty

Smash Ace
Just came to pop in to ask something. I watched an anime once about 2 angels who have to kill demons to get back into heaven. I remember that there was a character called Kneesocks.
If anyone can tell me thanks.
I don't even watch that much anime but that anime was the ****.

iKiLLOTz

Smash Journeyman
Just came to pop in to ask something. I watched an anime once about 2 angels who have to kill demons to get back into heaven. I remember that there was a character called Kneesocks.
If anyone can tell me thanks.
I don't even watch that much anime but that anime was the ****.
Panty and Stocking

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Currently on Dangaropa, Attack on Titan and re-watching Index/Railgun with a friend (I don't think I ever saw Index II, guess I'll need to see it :p )

Last edited:
Top Bottom