• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 Anime Social - うー! にゃー! (/・ω・)/

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
It needed to be done. Silly Andrew and his suggesting things without actually doing them.

So... dat Hourou Musuko.

Zero

Smash Hero
The art is so beautiful. Looks so clean and polished. Haven't watched episode 2 yet though, I started KURAGEHIME and can't stop watching. So good so good, why didn't I watch this as it was airing?!

Obtaining the last 3 episodes of Bakemonogatari, HITAGI-SAN!!

I was gonna make it but...idk. dat anime.

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
i watched 3 eps already... is that all thats out?

as for kyubii or wateva as being evil.. imma go and say no. alignment is chaotic good =P
probably some interesting theory about witches tho.. being fallen magic girls.. homura probably doesn't want hotaro to be a magic girl then fall into sadness and become a powerful wtich that she cant beat. also i might be expecting some time travel towards the end to wrap up plot holes and create bigger plot holes =P

the more important question is what is the mom doing out of the kitchen? i thought this was japan... trophy husband???

red eyes do make it look evil or albino XP and rings look like its in a sealed state =P
i was expecting a better witch for ep 3.. but whateva.

also lol at random witch stuff massive tripfest

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
still think chaotic good at best. chaotic neutral is likily. but we will see i need more kyubi troll faces then that one to convince me.

do they make telepathic animals to avoid extra animations XD at one point i thought my video player was lagging.

i dont know how this wish system works yet either @_@ some wishes seem pretty OP

rock up when someone is dieing and tell them u will save them if they will work for u... is a pretty bad guy thing to do.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
wtf is this baulders gate D&D allignment ****.

you guys with your ****ing weeabo **** going on, watch a real anime about a real man.

like black cat (manga much better)
or kenshin
or, need I say it, dragonball.

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
wtf is this baulders gate D&D allignment ****.

you guys with your ****ing weeabo **** going on, watch a real anime about a real man.

like black cat (manga much better)
or kenshin
or, need I say it, dragonball.
**** not dragonball, that was hell, I could feel bits of my brain falling away like a wet cake.

Anyway still don't understand why they can't just wish for more wishes or is this like the genie thing or something? I don't think they speak telepathically to save on animation given the amount of effort they put into it. At the moment I'm gonna say that the thing is not evil.

TakFR

Smash Lord
NNID
TakAE86
The Anime is only terrible when you compare it to the manga, if not then it's not TOO bad.

Rurouni Kenshin, Soul Eater and Black Lagoon are my favorites though =)

I haven't watched anime in months though.

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
watch to eps of toradora.
good stuff so far.

yeah i mainly read manga these days =P
the usual..
bleach, naruto, fairytail, onepiece, hitman reborn, toriko..
usta read more ongoings then onemanga stopped :<

toriko good anime.

Zero

Smash Hero
Gotta change my opinion of Level E, I think I'll follow it. Couldn't bear to finish IS episode 3 though, it's cookie cutter crap.

Ant1

Smash Ace
Can we talk about how much db gt sucks here?
Just acquired all the ep's and it is making me mad.

E.G Kid goku in base form is able to defeat SSJ Gohan (WTF WHY CAN HE GO SUPER SAIYAN) and SSJ Goten at the same time.
IN BASE FORM.

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
easy gohan is crap lol goten is also crap.. goku has teh experience XD he can go super saiyan.. its just a super strain lol. goku has mad mindgames on his sons aswell.

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
how i saw the cell saga:
goku: man cell is weak, imma train my son up to beat him cause i am bored.

how i saw the buu saga:
goku: man buu is weak imma train my other useless son. oh wait both sons are bad. ill have to fuse with vegeta. lolol to easy now, ill just do it myself from here vegeta

Ant1

Smash Ace
Let's also not forget that ssj kid goku is far stronger than ssj (i don't think he ever went ssj2) vegeta.

Still don't understand how that's possible or why vegeta never seemed to go ssj2.

Kid goku in base forms kills omega shenron and super 17.
So basically base kid goku is stronger than ssj4 lol.

So many inconsistencies that i haven't mentioned also.

Splice

Smash Hero
Tim I already linked Dokuro Chan Pg.1

But you're totally right, we should link it on every page at least once. Thats what it deserves.

Top Bottom