• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 Anime Social - うー! にゃー! (/・ω・)/

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
You recommend Baccano? I've never gotten around to trying it out.
Mm, yep. I came in to it half-way through the series as my brother was already watching it, but what I saw of it was awesome. Funny how the OT contrasts to the often darker tone of the actual anime, except for Maria and her husband. They're always light-hearted. Something about them makes you think of them as... aliens, maybe?

And from the little I saw of durarara, I liked it. My brother finished that one without me. :'(

School sucks when you have an older brother who loves anime. :c

dean.

NNID
dean7599
3DS FC
1435-4425-6023
I've resolved myself to watch the new season of Nyaruko.
I think that cancels out anything the dango brought to the table.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
I've resolved myself to watch the new season of Nyaruko.
I think that cancels out anything the dango brought to the table.
everyone needs a ****** show sometimes, dw

i think nyaruko s2 will be my ****** show too, hopefully it goes the same way as zombie desk and drops all pretense of plot

Bowser D.X

Brawl Player
Apparently there are 26 episodes of Chobits, guess I'l have to pick up the Blu Ray to watch the last two. Started Full Metal Alchemist and for some reason Negima.

Top Bottom