• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
Alright XFNX, I've already sent you a stage & pic. lol
I sent you 2 stages. Gigas when it shows you the people you can send it to it shows an amount of points you can use. What happens when those run out? Can you never send anything again or do you just get a certain number of points to use each day?

Smash_Gigas

Smash Lord
I sent you 2 stages. Gigas when it shows you the people you can send it to it shows an amount of points you can use. What happens when those run out? Can you never send anything again or do you just get a certain number of points to use each day?
These points are daily. Each item you send requires different amount of points, pictures costing the most I believe. You get your points back either the next day, or after 24 hours.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
*shoots glass ceiling, falls through and lands on her feet*

Did I miss anything?

*brushes glass shard off shoulder*

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion

Did I miss anything?

Hello Heartz. Nothing much just some battles going on, custom stuff being shared, and a new themed fight idea.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
Anyone desire a few matches, Chering, Bunny, Snop?
Need to train some of my mains and maybe Marth...:)

Chaco

Never Logs In
Oh Heartz, I won my match for this tourney against CHerring.

And do you want to do a few team battles?

Smash_Gigas

Smash Lord

Did I miss anything?

(More shards of glass wedges in armor)
<_<;

Hahah, nice stages XFNX. On the Ruins stage, I smashed a CPU G&W across the screen, ricoched off the ceilling and perfectly into a spring, which NOT ONLY saved him, but broke his landing. XD

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
Agent Snop, I accept your challenge, but give me 15 minutes; perhaps you could find another opponent until then...:)

Hello Yuuki, how is the day so far?

Exia 00

Smash Champion
good game tmrt :) i thought my bowser had your pit but i was wrong once again.i should have alternated my mains but i main sheik, bowser and zelda lol.

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Hey everybody, just got back.

Umm, I can play with both, so I'll keep it on, and leant this Dragonic revers, edge cancelled eggs, and any other ATs I can find. Thanks DL.
If you learn how to do DR, can you teach me? <_<

Okay, I've got DL89, bmaster, and SS all registered on my Wii now. Was there anyone else?

Devil. Yuki, want to exchange Wii codes? ^^
I'll add you now Lee.

Anyone else want to send stuff to me? Always interested in stages/pictures/money. *cough*

tmrt

Smash Ace
good game tmrt :) i thought my bowser had your pit but i was wrong once again.i should have alternated my mains but i main sheik, bowser and zelda lol.
ya that was fun my ike needs work and my ness made a good come back but still lost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom