• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seventh Sword

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1951-0055-5151
Ah, good games B15! You've gotten better fast, it was really difficult trying to beat you that time, and I only one once out of 4(?) matches! @o@ And Lee, that wasn't a John =P I just meant I wasn't concentrating on the vehicles at all xD

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Hum not sure! Give me your Wii code again and I'll make sure. ^^

Leigh's Wii Code - 0169 2487 0279 5406
4175 8935 3563 3148

I have to add you later as I'm kinda busy, but that's the Wii code.

Well, tap jump depends with me, I always have it off when I play ICs and sometime that carries over to my Yoshi. So most of them time it is off. But when I was playing CHerring it was on. Yeah, I tend to OU Side and Down B. And speaking of using side B as a recovery, I accidentally did it to Cherring and got hung on the edge. o.o But thanks for this, and I do have a few questions, when you do edge cancelled eggs, how do you get your angle soo extreme? Also, I haven't even been to the Yoshi area but once, it was a ghost town. But I need to go back and look up the dragonic reverse, as I have seen it done. I like the way it is used, but the first time I tried I failed. So, well, I'm going to need to take this all in and use it. I've been using Yoshi online now instead of my Ice Climbers, due to how easily you can mess up online with them. o.o;
The Yoshi forums have been more active recently due to the DR (dragonic reverse). If you usually have tap jump off, then that means:

1. You can use eggs BEFORE your double jump when recovering. I've heard many people recommend this but since I use tap jump, I can't take advantage of it.

2. Egg toss sliding will be harder for you. Check the Yoshi forums how to do it, I'm sure it's there somewhere.

3. Edge canceled eggs will be easier for you. You also don't have the risk of killing yourself due to a badly done edge cancelled egg, like I'm sure you've seen happen to me. As for the angle, just practice off of FD or the wifi practice arena or something. It might be different for you with tap jump off. (Sorry I'm not too useful here, it's hard to explain in words)

4. Dragonic reverse will be harder for you. People have been saying tap jump makes it a lot easier (though I still have troubles pulling it off even in training mode). Read up the topic to see how people are doing it.

And you can do what I did and post some videos of your Yoshi. They're pretty helpful, if a bit tough, but that's because we're all just a bunch of Yoshi fanboys/fangirls(?) over there. :yoshi:

Sounds zesty
I have to face you again sometime. Not now because I have to leave soon, but sometime.

Our match is long overdue. :)

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
NEW THEMED MATCH:

Strange Days:
Awkward…
-Only ZSS and Snake are usable
-Fans and gooey bombs set to high
-damage ratio 1.5
-“Flirty” and just plain weird taunts
-Skyworld, Summit, and Distant Planet only

Who wants to play?

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
tmrt, tell me if you're here so I can add you please. (:

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Bunny, do you want to Brawl later? o.o Ice Climbers, all items, Summit only (cookies for whoever gets the reference xP).
w00t! Summit! That sounds great, but I know it's gonna be laggy as hell. XD

Chaco

Never Logs In
4175 8935 3563 3148

The Yoshi forums have been more active recently due to the DR (dragonic reverse). If you usually have tap jump off, then that means:

1. You can use eggs BEFORE your double jump when recovering. I've heard many people recommend this but since I use tap jump, I can't take advantage of it.

2. Egg toss sliding will be harder for you. Check the Yoshi forums how to do it, I'm sure it's there somewhere.

3. Edge canceled eggs will be easier for you. You also don't have the risk of killing yourself due to a badly done edge cancelled egg, like I'm sure you've seen happen to me. As for the angle, just practice off of FD or the wifi practice arena or something. It might be different for you with tap jump off. (Sorry I'm not too useful here, it's hard to explain in words)

4. Dragonic reverse will be harder for you. People have been saying tap jump makes it a lot easier (though I still have troubles pulling it off even in training mode). Read up the topic to see how people are doing it.

And you can do what I did and post some videos of your Yoshi. They're pretty helpful, if a bit tough, but that's because we're all just a bunch of Yoshi fanboys/fangirls(?) over there. :yoshi:
Umm, I can play with both, so I'll keep it on, and leant this Dragonic revers, edge cancelled eggs, and any other ATs I can find. Thanks DL.

Exia 00

Smash Champion
hello(>^^)>i finally got back form hell school! so how was the day so far?i actually enjoyed school a bit cause i almost broke the grade 9 record fo vertical jump today(measures how high you jump off the ground) :D Also there was the juicey hobo that i ate for lunch that was ever so tasty :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom