• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
I haven't got the pic yet, XFNX.... Also, I sent you a replay of Toon Link getting the shiznit owned outta him by Ganondorf.
lol. I have to watch that. Try exiting out of Brawl and checking your messages. Idk really. lol
That reminds me, I have a replay of Sonic getting beat up by Peach, Zelda, and Lucario.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
Nirvana if you want to play with smashballs on; let's have at it...
Anyone interested in some matches?

GG Agent Snop, my Marth got some good training in....:)

Chaco

Never Logs In
Heartz, since I never got a reply. <.< jk

Did you see the post where I told you I beat CHerring? Sorry, if you did and I'm annoying you.

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Heartz (or anyone else for that matter) my wii number is:

4175 8935 3563 3148

Nirvana, I'll add you later as well, if you don't mind.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Oh, Dark, I'm going to have to fight a Charizard main for an online tourney, his name is Firebert, should I use Yoshi? Or go with my Ice Climbers?

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
GG Chris, you should have stayed for more matches, always fun to play a good opponent.

Anyone else?:) Just join

Seventh Sword

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1951-0055-5151
Oh, Dark, I'm going to have to fight a Charizard main for an online tourney, his name is Firebert, should I use Yoshi? Or go with my Ice Climbers?
Meh, Charizard obliterates anything he can hit with his Rock Smash and Fsmash, so any of those too would do nicely. Do IC Chaingrabs work better against large opponents?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom