• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
(More shards of glass wedges in armor)
<_<;

Hahah, nice stages XFNX. On the Ruins stage, I smashed a CPU G&W across the screen, ricoched off the ceilling and perfectly into a spring, which NOT ONLY saved him, but broke his landing. XD
Thanks Gigas. lmao. I love that stage. Too bad you can't play on them online.

lol *glare at the playboy* 3sec later *pimp slap Chaco* :roll:
Lord, guide Agent Snop's pimp hand.

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Hey. But yeah, if I figure out how to do it I'll teach you. I can do it in 1/4 speed. lolz
So far I can do it sporadically if I set L to jump. It's very random but I guess it's still progress. It'll be a while before I try it out in battle though.

Sure, I've got a number of things if you want.
Alright my Wii number if you need it is 4175 8935 3563 3148

Chaco

Never Logs In
So far I can do it sporadically if I set L to jump. It's very random but I guess it's still progress. It'll be a while before I try it out in battle though.
Can you tell me how to do it, because BigMan's directions are soo confusing. So can you explain tap jump method and non-tap jump method?

Exia 00

Smash Champion
ya that was fun my ike needs work and my ness made a good come back but still lost
i thought your ness was really good actually.some how i find ness a hard match-up.i have no reasoning for this but w/e.your pk thunder keeps getting me though :laugh:

Chaco

Never Logs In
Haha. Awesome. Thanks, but I'm a one woman wrecking crew

*twirls gun and puts in holder*

More theme matches sound good.
Did you see my post, if you did, forget this message...oh and it will explode in 5 seconds.

-starts ticking-

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
You know it xfnx , need to keep my pimp hand strong. ;)
lol XD

Haha. Awesome. Thanks, but I'm a one woman wrecking crew

*twirls gun and puts in holder*

More theme matches sound good.
Strange Days:
Awkward…
-Only ZSS and Snake are usable
-Fans and gooey bombs set to high
-damage ratio 1.5
-“Flirty” and just plain weird taunts
-Skyworld, Summit, and Distant Planet only

Added your Wii code too. ^^
Thanks. I added you too Lee.

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Can you tell me how to do it, because BigMan's directions are soo confusing. So can you explain tap jump method and non-tap jump method?
Alright, let me try explaining the tap jump method first.

1. Set L to jump.
2. Press L and up on the control stick at the same time. One will register after the other.
3. Immediately after the two jumps, press the C stick twice in the direction you want to smash in. So for forward smash, press the C stick left/right twice.

Note that for the DR to be effective, you have to be running, pivot and then do all the above steps.

In the topic, bigman has a list of what could happen and the reason why it happens (for example, if you end up doing a short hop aerial, it has to do with this, etc)

I'll look up tap jump off instructions and see if I can make it easier to understand.

Edit: How do I know if anybody's sent me stuff for Brawl? Like replays, pictures, stages?

Chaco

Never Logs In
Alright, let me try explaining the tap jump method first.

1. Set L to jump.
2. Press L and up on the control stick at the same time. One will register after the other.
3. Immediately after the two jumps, press the C stick twice in the direction you want to smash in. So for forward smash, press the C stick left/right twice.

Note that for the DR to be effective, you have to be running, pivot and then do all the above steps.

In the topic, bigman has a list of what could happen and the reason why it happens (for example, if you end up doing a short hop aerial, it has to do with this, etc)

I'll look up tap jump off instructions and see if I can make it easier to understand.

Edit: How do I know if anybody's sent me stuff for Brawl? Like replays, pictures, stages?
Alright. brb. Gonna try this out.

Chaco

Never Logs In
No need for the non-method Dark, just did it 9 times in a row. It works easier with basic attacks such as Ftilt.

leechaolan

Smash Lord
Hey...I love the no items matches and everything, but it's been forever since I've been in a match with Smash Balls xD Anyone up for some fun matches laterwith them turned on? xD

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
No need for the non-method Dark, just did it 9 times in a row. It works easier with basic attacks such as Ftilt.
That was quick o_O. Yeah I think you'll get it a lot faster than me lol. Glad that you understood my directions though.

Alright, you have my Wii#, right DarkL? (To the left of all my posts)
*copies down Wii number and goes to Wii menu*

I will in two minutes.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Hey...I love the no items matches and everything, but it's been forever since I've been in a match with Smash Balls xD Anyone up for some fun matches laterwith them turned on? xD
*Raises her hand*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom