• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
I don't want the thread to die...*sad*
Yes, I'll try to brawl with everyone tomorrow! Eveyone check the thread often to look for me.
And Chaco: Rick Roll me 2987,340 times, shame on you. Rick Roll me 2987,341 times, shame on me.

Chaco

Never Logs In
This sucks, I want it back in the Welcome thread. I say we make a petition. lol Work with me people.

1.Chaco

mzink*

Smash Ace
*Sniff* you will be missed in the welcome thread. Oh well, I'll still lurk in this thread just the same lol

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
This sucks, I want it back in the Welcome thread. I say we make a petition. lol Work with me people.

1.Chaco
The best way is probably the general brawl discussion. Shadowlink obviously complained to the mods, but this is NOT a tournament thread. All because I put the tournament rules in the front page...

Chaco

Never Logs In
Just not here, it will die. If we complain to the mods enough they will move it back it'll be SL vs 298,341 people.

I used nirvan's number :p

Chaco

Never Logs In
Alright,if more stuff happens one of you needs to be in charge of telling me through PM what goes on with the Pool Room etc. I'm out for the night guys, I'll be back at noon est time tomorrow. Later.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
first off all, SAKURAIIII!

I also created an appeal post inside the pool room for moderators to check out, you can visit it in the pool room to see whats what

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Ok how about this. We make a separate thread for the tournament. That way the mods won't get confused with our topic. The reason I put it on the front page is so that everyone can see the updates at first log on. I didnt expect the tournament to get so large so they thought of it as a professional one. That is why they moved it. I have nothing against the mods but I just wish for a more accurate place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom